Anyone had any issues with Air Connection?

Hi all, this is not something I ordinarilly do. I ordered an SU-17 book and a Karaya Modern Russian Tow Cable on the 24th of August this year. I needed the cable and only got the book because it was on special for $5. On the 26th I recieved an invoice and found I was charged $21.95 for the book. I sent an e-mail stating I was only after the book because of the $5 price and wasn't interested if it was not on special. Just to make sure I wasn't insane, I checked the website and saw a big blank square where my $5 book was. So I did a google search and found that it was still listed for $5 at Air Connection. So I sent another email (I still had no reply from the first) and CC'd the credit card fraud division of my bank, asking to be refunded the $16.95 difference. (It's the principle!) I attached the search results to the e-mail.

I got a reply to that, a few days later, saying that I would be refunded the difference, which I was, on the 2nd of September. That was my last contact. The items have not shown up an I have sent 4 e-mails, non of which have been replied to. I understand Canada Post can be frustratingly slow to Australia, but 2 months? Has anyone else had any issues?

Chris