How to Build a Model Airplane- PDF

Great article I might add, and yes I'm the new guy that has been reading all I can get my hands on, this is awesome to say the least, now back to reading and studying!

tonal

:(

Thanks Tonal!

I am attempting to download it now. That is one SLOW download site!

I have high speed internet, with 20Mb/second download speed, but that site is downloading it at 17Kb/second. :o

Larry

Hey Miccara,

Thanks for the hard work in putting something like this together - I've only flipped through it so far, but looks good - it's always great to see someone else's thought process when they're building, and I may pick up some other workbench tricks, too.

Didn't have a problem downloading - the file hit 811Kb on download before it finished!

Cheers,

danse.

Hey Miccara,

Thanks for the hard work in putting something like this together - I've only flipped through it so far, but looks good - it's always great to see someone else's thought process when they're building, and I may pick up some other workbench tricks, too.

Didn't have a problem downloading - the file hit 811Kb on download before it finished!

Cheers,

danse.

:)

• 2 months later...

This is exactly what I was looking for! I've been building models for a couple years, but I've never really finished one and just decided to improve my skills. It's just hard to figure out exactly what to do to achieve this without specific help. Thanks for making everything clearer for me!

It's also great because as I'm reading the intro I related to everything you said. You really nailed this!

-Mike

Edited by alpine

This is exactly what I was looking for! I've been building models for a couple years, but I've never really finished one and just decided to improve my skills. It's just hard to figure out exactly what to do to achieve this without specific help. Thanks for making everything clearer for me!

It's also great because as I'm reading the intro I related to everything you said. You really nailed this!

-Mike

Absolutely my pleasure Mike! I hope you keep building!!!!

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...

This tutorial is fantastic! The painting aspect particularly caught my eye. I purchased an airbrush a while back but never really got around to using it. With my desktop paint booth nearly complete and a model ready to paint, your tutorial has cleared up many of my questions.

Thanks a bunch!

Edited by smits