crew cab dually? anyone make one?

Hey folks,

does anyone make a crew cab dually? I'm wanting to build a 6 door dually. I've looked around and haven't been able to come up with anything. I suppose I may end up having to combine a regular crew cab pickup with a standard cab dually, but I'd rather just purchase two kits

Saw something like this the other day poking around town and thought it would be a fun project.

http://main.altonco.com/listman/listings/l0011.html

John

I've seen a resin Chevy crewcab on ebay now and then. AMT made a 90s Chevy dually (extracab) and a 90s Tahoe, since a 6 door dually would require some hacking anyway that might be a better option for you. The two kits would be cheaper than the resin crew cab.

I've seen a resin Chevy crewcab on ebay now and then. AMT made a 90s Chevy dually (extracab) and a 90s Tahoe, since a 6 door dually would require some hacking anyway that might be a better option for you. The two kits would be cheaper than the resin crew cab.

That's a good idea. I could probably vac form the tahoe and get an extra door for the extension and run with that. coolness :thumbsup:

Thanks!

Monogram had two kits in the nineties I think one was a regular cab and one was a king cab I think. It had the two windows on each side behind the doors sorry I am not more helpful. And I think it was a 150 or a 250 but they were definitely Fords. There was two different kits. I still see them now and again.

• 2 weeks later...