Velociraptor-1/5-Lindberg

Hello!

Here is my first attempt to build a model of living (extincted) creature-Velociraptor.The model is from Lindberg and it's not so bad.I've changed it a bit.The pose is changed and less static and teeths are sharpened.I've also made base because the one form the box was awful...and mine is no better :) Here are the pics:

PA080015.jpg

PA080017.jpg

PA080019.jpg

PA080020.jpg

PA080021.jpg

Seriously,that is fantastic! Did you dry brush it? Sure would like to know how the paint was done!

Thank you :salute: Model is brush painted.I used three base colors:Humbrol 64 (sand),Humbrol 119 (light brown) and Humbrol 128 (light grey).Teeths are painted H64 and drybrushed in white.The body of Velociraptor is painted H64 and underside is H128.Next the light brown stripes were painted (like on tiger),Then whole creature was coated 2 times with SIDOLUX (Polish Future).Then I made a wash of Van Dyck Brown.After the wash was dry whole model was coated again with SIDOLUX and lightly drybrushed white and finally coated with Humbrol Matt Cote.And taht's all B) Finally the claws were painted black.

Yeah, those teeth aren't just for smiling ! :lol:

Gregg

they were partial to bloody marys !! this one is obviously staggering home after a night on the town !! :lol:

but yeah they would be quite a nasty beast to stumble into ,, your best hope would be if it had dined already !!

• 2 weeks later...