Leopard 2 camo

It depends.

The German and Dutch ones have the NATO colours, but other countries use different schemes. Greece, for instance uses a scheme that looks like the MERDC Winter scheme, and Spain has all green ones.

Thanks, Pete.

I wanna make it German.

i had this problem i have just built a leopard 2 and whilst deciding what colour to do it i used " google images " it is a fatastic resource once into it search leopard 2 and just about every image on the web will be with you !!

Good evening guys,

I wonder what camo should I use for a Leopard 2 A5/6 (once I'll buy it...)? Is it NATO black, green and brown or something else?

Depends on what brand of paint you are going to use, but Tamiya has those 3 specific colors (NATO black, green and brown) in their line. NATO black just looks black to me. In real life, black quickly fades or get covered in dust, so any 'scale' black (black mixed with a little white) would be fine.

I think Tamiya created their "NATO" colors specifically with that kit. Polly Scale has the NATO colors as well. For NATO colors in Model Master enamel, in the past I've done well with "Field Green."

The German vehicles look like they have a brown that's a bit more reddish, so I'd experiment with browns to see if you want something other than the Tamiya or PS "NATO brown." In MM I'd experiment with something like "Earth Red."