I've got the Hobby Boss A-7B in 1/72 in the stash. I'll build it OOB with Microscale decals for an A-7E (don't start with me on accuracy) from CAW-9 USS Constellation. Just going for a similar CAW since I already built the Trumpy Vigi from the same Air Wing.

Edited by jgrease
A-7H in 1/72, flying under the Greek markings with tiger stripes!

I'll be building the HobbyBoss kit, which comes with the decals for this plane:

VOUGHT.A7E.CORSAIR.FAIRFORD.0707.0009.jpg

Thats gonna be a sweet one! Cant wait to see it!

I will be submitting an F-8E Crusader from VF-194. This will pretty much be OOB with the exceptoion of some wheel well piping and wiring. This is gonna be a sweet GB! Good luck all and have fun, hope you all finish before the end of the GB, I know I will!

I'm in. I'll build a Hasegawa 1/48 F-8 using the following bits:

Aires exhaust

Aires wheel wells

Cuttine Edge cockpit

Cutting Edge early F-8 conversion

Cutting Edge seamless intake

Hasegawa Weapons Set C (for Sidewinders)

Wolfpack wingfolds

Kit will be built as an F-8D from VMF(AW)-451 Warlords

I'm in with the Trumpy A-7E (1/32). I've got the desert Storm CAM sheet for VA-46 and just recieved 6x Mk 20 Rockeyes from another ARC member ("ReccePhreak" - thanks). This will be my 1st attempt at that real faded TPS look that has been explained on these ARC forums how-to-do.

I'm going to try & scratch build a drop tank in the correct shape!!!!!!!

I'm proposing one for the GB. It will use the Hasegawa kit (probably OOB) and markings will be of Shin Kazama's bird from the Japanese Manga/anime series Area 88. I have both the Takara and Hasegawa 1/72 kits to use as templates to make the artwork for the 1/48 scale kit. Big thing is I have to finish an A-10 Thunderbolt first as I promised myself I would finish that one before starting another kit.

Yes please. I'd like to join with at least one of each aircraft in 1/72 scale. Proposed kits are the Academy F-8E in VF-11 or VMFA-232/5 markings and the Hobbyboss A-7, perhaps an Hellenic A-7E or a USN TA-7C/EA-7L.

cheers,

Andrew.

Come on then, what are you all going to be building? :)

Need to get a bit further with the Enterprise build, however, I will have a go at building two Hasegawa 1/48 kits that have been sitting in the cupboard for a while.

First kit is an A-7E, which will be an OOB build with the addition of Superscale decals. The A-7D will be opened up and include an old Verlinden update set. Will probably add ordinance from various Hasegawa Weapons sets. :boohoo:

Edit: A-7E died so will do an F-8K instead (from Hasegawa 1/48 F-8E)

Edited by nubaba

Hi GBers,this would be my first

I would start with A-7 1/48 from ESCI with HAF markings

And also would try to start and finish F-8 again from ESCI with Red Rippers markings

Isnt it frightening, I mean ESCI kits? Two ESCI's

What can I do when I like old kits , can't see them often here

Long time lurker first time poster but figured that it was about time to step into the fray when I saw this group build. I have got 2 warbirds to finish up by christmas but will aim to build a Hasegawa A-7E in US Navy colours and an F-8E(FN), French obviously, alongside it and will be adding some Aires extras to both. Pictures to follow.

Pete

Hello all!! I`d like to join in with a couple of 1/32 builds. First is a Trumpeter A-7E in markings for VA-93 Ravens. Would also like to try a F-8E in markings for VMFA-333. Also if there is any time left i have a Trumpeter A-7D probably in Ohio ANG markings.

Don

Hi all,

I'm new to aircraft Modelling and new to this forum, but i have a 1/48 Hasegawa F-8E to build, so i will give it a go.

I will build it in VMF-333 "Fighting Shamrocks" Markings, and will add the Aires Cockpit and Exhaust (possibly the engine bay too, i will see how keen i am when i start the build).

Need to Finish a Skyraider first, but if all goes well, then i'll be on the case by christmas!

Ok, I'm in; little change for the first entry:

1/48 Hasegawa F-8E Crusader

Cutting Edge seat

Aeromaster VMF(AW)-122

The kits is on its way and when it arrives I'll post photos.

Bob

:crying2: