Problem with hobbyasia.com"SOLVED" !!!

--------EDIT--------

Today 11/17/09 the shop closed the dispute in paypal and

gave full refund although I received the m67 grenade kit.

They said they have internal problems and were not able

to reply.I hope they will solve them.

Anywsay the issue is closed.

--------EDIT--------

--------EDIT--------

Today and without any former contact I received the

ARII AR 44032 MK2 and M67 Grenade kit.

I am still waiting for the balance refunding.

I will try to cotact them hoping they will reply.

--------EDIT--------

Hi all!

At 28 September 2009 I purchased from www.hobbyasia.com a mk2-m67 grenade plastic model kit described as

"ARII AR 44032 MK2 and M67 Grenade" and a M18 smoke grenade plastic model kit described as "ARII AR 44035 M18 Smoke Grenade".

The cost for the items nad shipping was 31,7 usd payed via paypal.As soon as I placed my order I've been asked to inform them about

the items I have ordered (many websites have no complete infrastructure in order to manage orders).I did so and I have asked to

be informed about the shipping date and the track number as soon as they have the parcel shipped.

I have been waiting for about 3 weeks while in the meantime I sent

about 3 messages asking the same thing.At the 3rd time I used all their adresses and finally Mr Sung replied telling me what you will see below if you see the chain starting from the lower message.

El Sisi Panagiotis is my name.Remember that according to paypal the money sent at September 28th 2009!

Their first mail came in response to my request for tracking number and date of shipping just the same day(right after the payment).

This website never sent what I have ordered neither refund the money I sent them!

STAY AWAY OF IT!!!

Thanks for your time!

---Messages exchanged with www.hobbyasia.com---

In my last e-mail I have informed Mr.Sung that I want full refund of my money send to your company via paypal.

The reason was your company inability to provide good service to your client.As I have said in my 2nd e-mail I

will contact paypal and report you as well as ask my money back.

I will also inform people about your low level service and that you are not legitimate (since you haven't return my money

back).Few of the websites I will make posts about this issue are www.airsoftcanada.com and www.hellasairsoft.com

as well as www.aircraftresourcecenter.com and modelclub.gr (both modelism websites).

I will post the exact same message in all and if you do not return my money back I will not delete my posts!

This is your last chance and you should take it NOW!

A very angry client!

Panagiotis El Sisi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr.Sung

10 days have passed since my reply to you and until now I got no answer in my request for refunding the balance

due to my will to buy only one item nor a paypal message notifying about a transaction.

You and your company continue to provide bad service.In fact its the worst I had from online shops until now.

I want a full refund of my payment untill Monday 2nd of November 2009.The amount I payed to you Hobby Asia

31.07$.I want it all back.

El Sisi Panagiotis

Peter Sung wrote:

Hi,

Thank you for your business.

Please be advised that ARII AR 44035 M18 Smoke Grenade is not available in the market and we try to source it in the last two weeks but cannot find one to satisfy your requirement. Would you like to replace with other item or you would like to have only one item for this order and refund the balance to you.

Sorry for the late reply to your email.

Should you have any further question, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

Peter Sung

www.hobbyasia.com

Sent: Monday, October 19, 2009 5:11 PM

To: Sales; wholesale@hobbyasia.com; support@hobbyasia.com

Subject: Re: 9143 Notification of payment received

This is the 3rd message I message you asking to tell me if you have shipped my order and what is

the tracking number of it!

I will wait until Thursday and then I will contact paypal and ask my money back.

It is not my concern if your schedule is so loaded.A simple reply would be fine.Just like you did

when I sent payment!

It is easy for you to understand that I will publish in airsoft and modelism websites that you don't

have good service if you continue not answering.

Thanks for your time!

Sales wrote:

Hi Mr. Panagiotis El Sisi,

Please be advised that our system did not record the item of USD20.00 that you have purchased.

Would you mind to tell us what item that you have purchased from us?

Regards,

Peter Sung

www.hobbyasia.com

Edited by mirrage