Can anybody help with this, please?

I've got a basic airbrush. It's a BD-180 Chinese airbrush. It's been pretty good (being pretty new to airbrushing) but I've got a problem. I think it's the seal in the nozzle that's gone and I need to find replacement seals to see if I can fix it. Any idea where I can get these in the UK? Or is there an easy alternative?

Yours, sadly, and with bubbles in my paint pot!

Ian

LOL. i was thinking of bidding on that airbrush on ebay. its $22 (free shipping). So what do you think of the airbrush? Have you even got to use it? or was it a lemon. Do you recommend me buying one? I have a Plastic Testors dual action but I think it has a small leak somewhere because some paint are over my hand. So, I'm shopping for a cheap but good airbrush.

LOL. i was thinking of bidding on that airbrush on ebay. its $22 (free shipping). So what do you think of the airbrush? Have you even got to use it? or was it a lemon. Do you recommend me buying one? I have a Plastic Testors dual action but I think it has a small leak somewhere because some paint are over my hand. So, I'm shopping for a cheap but good airbrush.

I did have an Aztec airbrush and didn't find it very usable (and high maintenance) so decided to try something different without spending loads of money. I bought the bd-180 and clearly it ain't no Iwata but it's a good improvement on what I had and it is very cheap! I'd say give it a go. I've given it a good clean and it's working tonight although not perfect. The problem is likely to be more me than the airbrush!

Bubbles in your paint cup sounds more like something blocked (nozzlewards) than a blown seal.

Thanks Stona. :whistle: I've given it a good clean and it's working again but that little seal really doesn't look too good. Think I'll try to get me some spares in just in case.