I worked on Omanii Jaguars for 7 years so I feel qualified to say that what I can see looks good. Hopefully the aux inlet doors are seperate as they will not suck in like that unless the engine is running.

Wheel well and engine bay details are on the money.

Engine details, particularly the reheat section look very good for the Adour.

Let the carping begin by the internet experts but as an ex Jag maintainer I like what I am seeing and look forward to seeing more of the GR1 and two seater versions.

Cheers

Tony

HI

Certainly welcome and I am looking fwd to the Brit version to be sure.

Now, not to rain on the parade but I wish Trump would stop with all the open panels, engines etc. Most people I know close them up anyway and all these do is drive up the price.

Hows about two versions, regular for guys like me and detailed for those who like the challenge of adding the extras.

Tom

HI

Certainly welcome and I am looking fwd to the Brit version to be sure.

Now, not to rain on the parade but I wish Trump would stop with all the open panels, engines etc. Most people I know close them up anyway and all these do is drive up the price.

Hows about two versions, regular for guys like me and detailed for those who like the challenge of adding the extras.

Tom

Totally agree with the above comment.

Did i miss this? I had no idea a jag was in the offing from Trumpeter. So there's hope yet for other fast jet types that carried a crew of 2 siting side by side, operated from US Aircraft Carriers and were withdrawn from service in the mid 90's.......

WOW!!

This may be the first Trumpeter release that I don't see any MASSIVE glaring issues with.

Now where is my credit card?? :whistle:

Look at the flat canopy frame for a start. :) Sorry, I wasn't going to but you were asking for it! :)

WOW!!

This may be the first Trumpeter release that I don't see any MASSIVE glaring issues with.

Now where is my credit card?? :whistle:

Aw c'mon, everybody has missed a huge glaring error so far....

Its missing all of the cockpit transparencies! How could they forget those??? Oh Trumpeter, why do you do this to us every time???

Sorry , I can't help myself sometimes. Most of the time actually.

Edit

Ah, someone else DID notice the poor canopy representation. Very good.

Edited by JasonB
Golly!

I would wait for the GR, but this looks really nice. Does/did anyone else use this version other than France?

I've got no problem doing a Jaguar A as long as it comes with decals for the desert scheme and some nice French stores like the 1/48 Heller kit does.

Anyone want to bet we'll see this before the Intruder? :thumbsup: