Trumpeter 1/48 J-10A

Scoop!

Bronco is also gonna release a 1/48 J-10S.

Differences from the Trumpeter kit(judged from the advertisement pictures):

Include closed/open canopies,boarding ladders,opened air brakes,metal pitot tube.

I'd like to get this one as I have not bought the Trumpy J-10S.

Cheers,

Yufei

NICE !!! Any idea if there will be one also in 1/72 (and not only from Trumpeter ??), since I guess the one from Trumpeter will be based on the "old" kit.

I hope for a nicely detailed - at best a downscaled - version of the single- and twin-seater in the "right scale" ... and then hopefull the updated "B" with the DSI-intake.

Cheers, Deino

NICE !!! Any idea if there will be one also in 1/72 (and not only from Trumpeter ??), since I guess the one from Trumpeter will be based on the "old" kit.

I hope for a nicely detailed - at best a downscaled - version of the single- and twin-seater in the "right scale" ... and then hopefull the updated "B" with the DSI-intake.

Cheers, Deino

Ill take 6 of those in 72nd as well, 2 of each version if not more... :cheers: only IF there were some :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

I wonder if the AL-31F exhaust nozzles PE set developed by Motion Emotion is finally available. Please let me know.

And would you please let me know the accurate scale diameter of the AL-31 nozzles?

Best, Galfa

Hi,

I wonder if the AL-31F exhaust nozzles PE set developed by Motion Emotion is finally available. Please let me know.

And would you please let me know the accurate scale diameter of the AL-31 nozzles?

Best, Galfa

Nope,Galfa...I was told that they are busy with other stuff and the homepage built so that you can directly buy the goods from them.

Take it easy 'cause the nozzles are gonna release one day regard of the research/design cost.

Cheers,

Yufei

Wait...

Where'd you get these? Can you provide a link? I found a website saying "hobbydecal" but I can't find anything like these refueling probe tips there.

Here ya go!

http://www.hobbydecal.com/category.cgi?category=Metal_Parts

Or you can directly contact Mr.Kim on this forum(his ID is Hobbydecal).

HTH,

Yufei

Looks VERY good there bud! :sunrevolves:

Is she finally finished yet? Haven't really seen an update in quite a while...

Oh btw, are you currently or have you experienced the major sandstorm in Shanghai? Here at Tianjin, it was pretty bad 2 days ago. The sky was literally painted yellow! :yahoo:

Looks VERY good there bud! :sunrevolves:

Is she finally finished yet? Haven't really seen an update in quite a while...

Oh btw, are you currently or have you experienced the major sandstorm in Shanghai? Here at Tianjin, it was pretty bad 2 days ago. The sky was literally painted yellow! :cheers:

Thanks,Qian!And sorry for reply late.

Yep,the weather in Shanghai last Sunday was just awful...I could not even open a window or the room floor would be covered with mud dust.

(Too bad there's also a bridge contruction in-progress beside my apartment.)

Next time if you come Shanghai,maybe I can show you some hobby shops here.

Cheers,

Yufei

Hi Haneto,

Is there any new updates about the AL-31F exhaust resin/photo-etched ?

When they will be released?

An

Hi,An

The nozzles are still not prepaired I'm afraid.

The owners are busy with other requested projetcs,sadly. :sunrevolves:

If memory saves,the correct diameter of the AL-31F nozzle in 1/48 should be 2.5-2.55cm.:cheers:

HTH,

Yufei