Hasegawa P-47 "Touch of Texas"

• 2 months later...

I really like your P-47 Thunderbolt model. The pilot of "The Touch Of Texas" is a very good friend of mine. His name is Charlie Mohrle. He lives in Dallas, TX. Charlie is 88 and is at home recovering from knee replacement surgery. Charlie had that surgery last week.

The model looks great. The only thing I saw that wasn't correct was that the bubble top P-47 that Charlie flew was named "THE Touch of Texas" These words were in Burnt Orange.

Charlie and I both volunteer at the Frontiers of Flight Museum at Love Field in Dallas, TX. I have many, many pictures of Charlie's plane. Bubble top and razorback models. I would be happy to send you some. My e-mail address is sprintcarfan11@msn.com

I really like your P-47 Thunderbolt model. The pilot of "The Touch Of Texas" is a very good friend of mine. His name is Charlie Mohrle. He lives in Dallas, TX. Charlie is 88 and is at home recovering from knee replacement surgery. Charlie had that surgery last week.

The model looks great. The only thing I saw that wasn't correct was that the bubble top P-47 that Charlie flew was named "THE Touch of Texas" These words were in Burnt Orange.

Charlie and I both volunteer at the Frontiers of Flight Museum at Love Field in Dallas, TX. I have many, many pictures of Charlie's plane. Bubble top and razorback models. I would be happy to send you some. My e-mail address is sprintcarfan11@msn.com

Hi, since I'm planning to build some P-47s I would be more than interested to have a look at some "original" pictures. My e-mail is vdepace@yahoo.it.

Greetings from Italy