P-51D Instrument Panel Decals

I just picked up a Tamiya 1/48 P-51D kit for $20, it is such a nice kit but I was a bit disappointed that there was no instrument panel decal in the kit. To my shock there is no detail molded into the dials either. I have a nice Ultracast resin seat so I don't want to buy a cockpit detail set I just want some way to dress up the instrument panel. Does anyone know of a company that make instrument decals in 1/48th scale?

I just picked up a Tamiya 1/48 P-51D kit for $20, it is such a nice kit but I was a bit disappointed that there was no instrument panel decal in the kit. To my shock there is no detail molded into the dials either. I have a nice Ultracast resin seat so I don't want to buy a cockpit detail set I just want some way to dress up the instrument panel. Does anyone know of a company that make instrument decals in 1/48th scale?

I believe Mike Grant does

The Tamiya pit is minimal at best despite what some say, the old Monogram has a way better pit in terms of detail. Mike Grant has a very nice set of IP dial faces, I find myself using them all the time. I would recommend them to any serious modeler. The best advise I have would be to get a refund on the Ultra cast seat and spend that money on a True Details pit- or upgrade a TD pit with your UC seat- or go the best route and find a Aires pit- (however it is a bear to fit).

Edited by TF51GREGWISE
- or go the best route and find a Aires pit- (however it is a bear to fit).

Yeah, but try and find one...just spent 45 minutes all over the 'net to no avail, trying to

find Aires and/or True Details. Negative search...anyone have a link to the Aires set?

Jim