Finished my first and last model of 2009. Started it way back in march and got it don last night. It isn't perfect but I'm glad I got it don. With my avarage of one build a year I achieved my objective for this year.

I build it mostly out of the box with the exception of the Tamiya photo-etch set. Painted it with Tamiya acrylics using for the first time my Iwata micron CM-SB. Being used to a Badger 150 this is realy a giant step up.

Not sure what's going to be my next build. I started the old Tamiya 1/32 Tomcat. Going to be the VF-84 bird like in the movie the final coutdown. But I'm expecting the arrival of the new Tamiya Spit. Propably the Spit will win.

Comments are always welcome,

Eric

F16_agressor_01.jpg

F16_agressor_03.jpg

F16_agressor_04.jpg

F16_agressor_05.jpg

F16_agressor_07.jpg

F16_agressor_08.jpg

F16_agressor_11.jpg

F16_agressor_13.jpg

Wow,.....beautiful job Eric!!

Your Viper turned out superb, outstanding work on the colours and paintwork, and the details are excellent. :whistle:

Did you have to mix these colours, or are they straight from the bottle?....I'd be very interested to know what they were, being Tamiya Paints, I'd be surprised if they were straight out of the bottle.

Cheers,

Jeff.

Edited by Gambler

Thx everyone :cheers:

So what's the pilot looking at? :)

Like I said, it isn't perfect. I forgot to check the position of the pilot once seated in the cockpit. So now I presume he's looking at......... whatever :cheers: . Haven't got the stumage to fix it.

Did you have to mix these colours, or are they straight from the bottle?....I'd be very interested to know what they were, being Tamiya Paints, I'd be surprised if they were straight out of the bottle.

I mixed two out of three as per the instructions. Dark green : XF-70, dark brown : XF-52(1) +XF-64(1), light brown : XF-15(1) + XF-59(1) + XF-2(1).

Hope this helps.

And I have a couple of shots I took last night.

F16_agressor_14.jpg

F16_agressor_15.jpg

F16_agressor_16.jpg

And then the batery of my camera gave up :wave: so now more pics for now.

Eric

I mixed two out of three as per the instructions. Dark green : XF-70, dark brown : XF-52(1) +XF-64(1), light brown : XF-15(1) + XF-59(1) + XF-2(1).

Eric

Thanks for that Eric! :thumbsup:

So Tamiya give you the mixes, good stuff, I haven't got that kit, so its good to know.

Cheers,

Jeff.