Promodeler Me410

Try it- you'll like it! It's very nice right out of the box, and there are many nice schemes to wrap it up in. Some folks have reported fit problems with the canopy, but that seems to be a personal thing, as I've seen many a nice build. I haven't gotten that far yet... :woot.gif:

Thanks for the link, Issac!

Cheers-

chuk

You can't beat the value of the ProMod kits! This is a great kit and Aires makes some awesome stuff for it - check out the cockpit/gunbay!

http://www.aires.cz/mK-stuff/314/big/4159.jpg

I've got this kit in my stash and I'm waiting for my skills to get better before I build it. Me 410 is probably my favorite plane of all time!!

Yes the canopy is a bear to assemble and it really needs a set of masks-a lot of the inner framing is visable. I forget the outfit in Canada that sells them but they sell inner and outer masks and they make all the difference.

Ken

The Pro Modeler Me 410 and standard Revell Me 410 are nearly identical, with the exception of the kit decals and armament options. Great kit, although the canopy Ken mentioned is about the most troublesome aspect of this kit. Other than that, great detail and a good build out of the box.

Greg

The Pro Modeler Me 410 and standard Revell Me 410 are nearly identical, with the exception of the kit decals and armament options. Great kit, although the canopy Ken mentioned is about the most troublesome aspect of this kit. Other than that, great detail and a good build out of the box.

Greg

Awesome, thanks for pointing that out. I can't wait to get at it, but I've got a He-219 first!

Aaron