I watched them make this movie over the last few months. They had downtown Pontiac used as Tacoma,Wa and the only hardware (armor) they had was an Abrams tank painted black and a few armored cars that looked like the V-100 type. I'll only see the movie to get a glimps of myself on the silver screen!

That is really sad, one of the high points in the original was the fact they made a good effort to make the Soviet stuff look like Soviet stuff.

The remake I'd like to see is Blue Thunder. I re-watched the original not too long agao and it's still a great movie in it's own right, but I wonder what a modern take on it would be.....

Don't recall the Plot to well, but wasn't is about the government able to snoop on civilians?

If I did recall it right, they would need to make an entirely new plot now LOL. Specially with todays cell phones, satellites and even street cameras. A Snooping Helo seams so outdated now, specially manned haha.

Edited by Wayne S
Plus that whole thing of us being able to nuke them five ways back to the Hun invasion might put them off a bit...:salute:

Yeah but then we would loose all our good factories, Specially Walmart ones :cheers:

Just think of them as the landlord coming to collect the rent.

Can't be that.

Must be coming over to fight us over piracy, of Chinese restaurant rights.

Edited by Wayne S
You mean they'll be fighting in the entire state!!?!

No! just a town.

"A group of teenagers band together to save their town from an invasion of Chinese forces."

Maybe the teenagers are fighting forces in the big brown trucks?

WHY,WHY,WHY?

I can't believe with some of the 'good' books I've read, none of them make it to the screen, yet crap like this has to be revisited?

<_<

I know! I would love to see 'Punk's Fight' or 'Debt of Honor' made into a movie. (methink the Navy wouldn't want an accurate movie from Ward Carroll though :rolleyes: )

HA! Just think of whats next after the 80s are played out. Anyone ready for a new Encino Man or Bio Dome yet, how about some Kid 'N Play :lol:

Edited by Wayne S