AM seat for 1/32 revell F-4E????

will the squadron one be OK?

thanks

here is the problem...the revell kits' rear cockpit tub is too deep by about 1/8th of an inch when measured from the canopy rail to the floor of the tub. most of the aftermarket seats were made to fit the Tamiya cockpit. The floor of the Tamiya front and rear cockpits are both about 1/8th of an inch too shallow. The Revell front tub has the right dimensions from the rail to the side console and then to the floor, the rear has the right dimension from the console to the floor but is 1/8th inch too deep from the rail to the console. The Tamiya cockpits are good from the rail to the console but should be deeper to the floor. As I said, most am seats are designed for the Tamiya kit which in a revell cockpit makes the sit too low. The one exception I know of is the Paragon seat. If you try to use it in a Tamiya kit it would stick out the top of the canopy but if used in a Revell kit (and the rear cockpit is moved up) if fits fine. BTW, I've measured a real aircraft and seat to come up with these conclusions.

Bruce