Jack's Music Moments

Yep.....You tell 'em like it is !!!

True; it doesn't seem so, but it's the truth; take a look at this example:

Slayer - I Hate You

I can be un-cool, lyin' on my bed, listenin' carefully to the riffs 'n' lyrics on this song - headphones clamped on "me" ears, y'know, but I'll feel like nukin' my neighbour's stereo with a B61 free-fall bomb the second I hear her play Jay-Z's Empire State of Mind... :worship:

See the dilemma now, do ya?

I can be un-cool, lyin' on my bed, listenin' carefully to the riffs 'n' lyrics on this song - headphones clamped on "me" ears, y'know, but I'll feel like nukin' my neighbour's stereo with a B61 free-fall bomb the second I hear her play Jay-Z's Empire State of Mind... :jaw-dropping:

See the dilemma now, do ya?

Yes I do friend.

Now for music. Let's hope nobody find this one annoying: Willi One Blood - 'Whiney Whiney'

Sorry if nobody likes it but it brings me back to 8th grade when I first heard this.

Edited by Jack Bogart
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:lol: Talk 'bout Mondays; does anyone know which the song played at the closing credits of the 1998 movie Thursday, featuring Thomas Jane, Aaron Eckhart and Paulina Porizkova is? :wub:

Edited by Uncle Uncool
:sunrevolves: Talk 'bout Mondays; does anyone know which the song played at the closing credits of the 1998 movie Thursday, featuring Thomas Jane, Aaron Eckhart and Paulina Porizkova is? :wub:

Cant recall the song title but I know it was a Group called LUNA that did the music for the movie ! :monkeydance:

:sunrevolves: Talk 'bout Mondays; does anyone know which the song played at the closing credits of the 1998 movie Thursday, featuring Thomas Jane, Aaron Eckhart and Paulina Porizkova is? :wub:
Cant recall the song title but I know it was a Group called LUNA that did the music for the movie ! :monkeydance:

Unfortunately, it's not listed on IMDB ...

>>> Clicky <<<

Gregg

Cant recall the song title but I know it was a Group called LUNA that did the music for the movie ! :wave:

:blink: Oh...? Luna? Any chance ya would remember the lyrics or perhaps the bridge lines on that song, Holmie, mate? Thanks for the info.

Unfortunately, it's not listed on IMDB ...

>>> Clicky <<<

Yeh, I looked into that site first; also on youtube. At first me thought it was Guidin' Star, but after listenin' to the initial 10 seconds on that song, I had to pour boilin' water into my ears so that the pain would make me forget how awful that song is... :rolleyes:

Thanks to ya too, Greggster, mate! :thumbsup:

Unc²

:cheers:Oh...? Luna? Any chance ya would remember the lyrics or perhaps the bridge lines on that song, Holmie, mate? Thanks for the info.

Hey Uncle Uncool....

Here are the ful credits for the Movie

and there are additional details of the music ..especially toward the bottom of the crdits..and of you click on that you may find the name of the song..Good hunting..

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0124901/fullcredits#cast

HOLMES.... :thumbsup:

Hey Uncle Uncool....

Here are the ful credits for the Movie

and there are additional details of the music ..especially toward the bottom of the crdits..and of you click on that you may find the name of the song..Good hunting..

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0124901/fullcredits#cast

Me's hunted nuthin,' bloke... :thumbsup: My mate, the "sister of Fred Astaire," told me the song's bridge lyrics go like:

Here comes my lucky day

Here comes the rainbow

We're ridin' high on our own

I just performed a Google search with 'em, but no results came up. :woot.gif: I just saw there's someone on youtube who's uploaded 9 parts of that film; in the ninth part, at minute 5:43 seconds, ya've got the end of the film in which the song starts. Comments posted on youtube say it's impossible to learn whut the song title is. Like anythin' else I ever wanted in my life so far... :blink:

Now I'm gonna go hang myself 'til I die.

Cheers, Holmie, mate! And thank ye, anyways.

Unc²

Me's hunted nuthin,' bloke... :P My mate, the "sister of Fred Astaire," told me the song's bridge lyrics go like:

Here comes my lucky day

Here comes the rainbow

We're ridin' high on our own

I just performed a Google search with 'em, but no results came up. :nanner: I just saw there's someone on youtube who's uploaded 9 parts of that film; in the ninth part, at minute 5:43 seconds, ya've got the end of the film in which the song starts. Comments posted on youtube say it's impossible to learn whut the song title is. Like anythin' else I ever wanted in my life so far... :nanner:

Now I'm gonna go hang myself 'til I die.

Cheers, Holmie, mate! And thank ye, anyways.

Unc²

Erm..dont do that....

I found lyrficas with those words in BRUCE SPRIGSTEEEN songs...I dont get much luck as Ithink links outside USA will notmwork bit if ou were to out in the search engine "which sing contains {enters the words form your song linez}" it comes up with THE BOSS. and I found that there are a few sites with lyrics to his songs..

best of luck.

HOPELESS RECLUSE HOLMES :cheers:

Edited by HOLMES
  • 4 weeks later...
I dont get much luck as Ithink links outside USA will notmwork bit if ou were to out in the search engine "which sing contains {enters the words form your song linez}" it comes up with THE BOSS. and I found that there are a few sites with lyrics to his songs..

Yeh, mate... :crying2: me's afraid the link is acting kinda "meshugana," or at least that's whut Giora Epstein told me this morning, from the cockpit of his jet while he was throwin' off booms, executing very low passes over my home roof top. :coolio:

HOPELESS RECLUSE HOLMES

:thumbsup:Noice! I'm as an anti-social as any other bloke could ever get to be. We'd get along very nice ya 'n' I.

:woot.gif: Catchy, tho... Me's goin' to hell for such an heresy!

Damn ye, Spice Girls 'n' the Finnish for this - sheila's been listenin' to that tune on a loop all fraggin' weekend, y'know. Be that as it may, these Finnish sheilas eat the Brits for breakfast; me's kinda in love with the bassist. :wub: