Jack's Music Moments

• 2 weeks later...

:blink: Help me, Gregg...!!!

This is all whut I get upon a left clickie on yer link... :) Ooooohh... ooohh...

Dib.jpg

Me is so dejected now I don't feel like leavin' my link to Jack's "Muzic" Moments.

Unc²

P.S: Whut IN THE WORLD does WMG stand for...?

You like MY HOPELESS RECLUSE bit..

Yeh, Holmie; me likes yer HOPELESS RECLUSIVENESS for me thinks I'm an antisocial ('n' sorta pride myself on it ;)).

Hey UU ...

Try searching Traveling Wilburys - End Of The Line on Youtube in your Home country ...

I get some covers of the song besides the one I linked and they are not as good as the original that I posted ...

As for "WMG", I have no clue ...

Sorry for the difficulties ... :salute:

Gregg

Hey UU ...

Try searching Traveling Wilburys - End Of The Line on Youtube in your Home country ...

I get some covers of the song besides the one I linked and they are not as good as the original that I posted ...

As for "WMG", I have no clue ...

Sorry for the difficulties ... :worship:

Gregg

Nice.is the guitar player/Singer George HARRISON :banana:

Nice.is the guitar player/Singer George HARRISON :worship:

Yup, The Traveling Wilburys were made up of the late George Harrison, the late Roy Orbison(he just died before the making of the video hence the rocking chair with just his guitar in it), Bob Dylan, Jeff Lynne and Tom Petty ... They made some great music ...

Gregg

Edited by GreyGhost
Yup, The Traveling Wilburys were made up of the late George Harrison, the late Roy Orbison(he just died before the making of the video hence the rocking chair with just his guitar in it), Bob Dylan, Jeff Lynn and Tom Petty ... They made some great music ...

Gregg

No wonder they SOUND SO GOOD ! :monkeydance:

• 3 weeks later...

I was listening to my favorite radio station on the road today and I noticed this music has been played several times.

I didn't know the fuss about it until I actually saw its MTV and thought 'OK that's why'.

So here it is for those who're interested. Enjoy!

WARNING: Viewer Discretion IS Advised!!!

Edited by Jack Bogart
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...