today i have worked on the mig.i don't have much spare time so i managed to do this.i mat coated and washed the cockpit.i have painted the intake and the radom.i have also managed to glue togather the major pieces of the mig.theese days i will work on the armmament.i also have to scratchbuild the hud and several other little things.....

mig-04.jpg

mig-05.jpg

mig-06.jpg

Dragan, are you sure about the black headrest on the seat? The most I've seen were grey

yes i'am.all JRV migs had black or leather/brown headrests.so i could not find a pic of this particular AC but a guy that worked on this mig for 10 + years told me that if i paint it black or leather/brown i wont make a mistake :thumbsup:

thanks,both of you.

this is it for today.i aplied the decals.they settled with minimal use of mr mark setter.now i must apply minimal minimal weathering becouse Yugoslav migs ware kept clean and tidy all the time.it will recive semigloss finish.also i must finish and paint the armmament.

mig-10.jpg

mig-11.jpg