O.k.. lets get real

Was it real?

f-14-3seater.jpg

I met an F-14 pilot who claims it was real and it was a top secret design... i really doubt it(if there is even a photo of it i mean), you can't mess with an aircrafts point of gravity like that, shouldn't it have to be redisigned to accomodate more controls and avionics?

It is probably a very good photoshop if you ask me, but i want to be sure.

Anyway... this question goes for everybody specially for F-14 gurus.

...I mean what would be the purpose? What would the addition of a 3rd crewmen provide?

Makes it go faster and frees the pilot to focus on flying. In other words, the guy in the front steers…the other two guys peddle their butts off!

"Peddle faster guys that Canada Goose is catching up to us and I don't want to have to wave him around again...it gets embarrassing!"

LOL

Cheers!

To handle the sensors for the ASW mission.

Regards,

Murph

Naaaah.......there's a FC stick and duplicate RIO IP, so he can relieve either of the other two on those long sorties on which several refuelings are required. When he's not doing relief duty he's an airborne DJ who sings "Anchors Aweigh" immediately after Takeoff :stooges: . :monkeydance: