My 2009 builds

Did a little better this year.

Builds are as follows. Not included though is a completed Trumpeter BTR-80 and a 99% done KV-1's "Ehkanrami" which lacks a base and a few bits n pieces to call complete.

Italeri IS-2 and Calibri (Fort) GAZ-67B - models finished late last year but all done this year.

italeri-js2-and-calibri-gaz67b-01.jpg

Trumpeter STRV-103B, excellent little kit!

strv103b-based-01.jpg

ICM BM13-16 Katiusha, Heaven help me, this kit was a shocker and suffered a mishap on the way to a club meeting when a 4WD decided my Corolla did not exist. The base was modified considerably during repairs as I was not happy with mark 1 efforts. (The below pic is the original)

bm13-16-based-01.jpg

Matchbox M24 Chaffee

What a gem of a kit. Easy to put together and a great tonic after the above plastic terror.

mbox-chaffee-06.jpg

So six done this year with 4 uncompleted kits almost ready for paint, including a delightful 1:72 Platz Predator UAV. I had hoped for 8 so that will be my goal in 2010.

This goal also include a return to aircraft with a lovely Wingnuts Wings Junkers J.1 calling my name louder and louder!

:thumbsup:

Mike

Edited by madmike

madmike,

you have some good work there and the dioramas that to have created to display them makes it all the

more interesting { No that they are not when displayed on their own...}

Like them ALL but the Calibri is MY favorite...

HOLMES :cheers: