Hi guys, I have a very old Italeri kit to give away. The kit is a 1/72 scale ME 321 Gigant. I picked the kit up at a garage sale in the late 1980's. Some of the parts are off the trees, but they are in good shape and appear to be all there; the decal sheet is complete. The box is rather beat up, but still does its job of containing the parts. I will never build this kit and rather then have it languish in the stash I have decided to give it away. Why not sell it you ask? Well, I paid $1.00 for it, so its not like I am losing a hugh investment; and it is the christmas season afterall!

Whoever decides to jump on this only has to pay shipping. I am a soldier stationed in Germany and can only mail via USPS priority. The good thing here is that postage is only charged from NYC to whatever destination the package will go to in the states. The portion of the trip from Germany to NYC is taken care of by the Military Postal Service and costs nothing.

Drop me a PM and let me know you address. I will figure postage on the USPS website and let you know how much it will be. You can send payment for shipping via PayPal, or send a Money Order. We can work out the details in the PM.

Sincerely,

Ernest

PM sent - many thanks.

Hi guys, I have a very old Italeri kit to give away. The kit is a 1/72 scale ME 321 Gigant. I picked the kit up at a garage sale in the late 1980's. Some of the parts are off the trees, but they are in good shape and appear to be all there; the decal sheet is complete. The box is rather beat up, but still does its job of containing the parts. I will never build this kit and rather then have it languish in the stash I have decided to give it away. Why not sell it you ask? Well, I paid $1.00 for it, so its not like I am losing a hugh investment; and it is the christmas season afterall!

Whoever decides to jump on this only has to pay shipping. I am a soldier stationed in Germany and can only mail via USPS priority. The good thing here is that postage is only charged from NYC to whatever destination the package will go to in the states. The portion of the trip from Germany to NYC is taken care of by the Military Postal Service and costs nothing.

Drop me a PM and let me know you address. I will figure postage on the USPS website and let you know how much it will be. You can send payment for shipping via PayPal, or send a Money Order. We can work out the details in the PM.

Sincerely,

Ernest