• Airbus A-300
    • Boeing 747
    • Boeing 707
    • Sud Aviaton Caravelle
    • Boeing 727
    • Boeing 737
    • De Havilland Comet
    • Vickers VC-10

As far as looks go, I think the Boeing 757 is absolutely the best looking airliner ever created. Not too bad to work on, either.

I'm a fan of the 737 as well, I guess, considering it's mostly what I work on these days, mainly the NG models- the JT-8D Jurassic models are a bit of a bear (namely the stupid-*** shroud around the APU) and I have a bit of distaste for the old ones just from working on them.

Holy crap, thats a nice looking build, Rich. Whats the kit and decals?

I alway see an AC bird in that minty fresh scheme everytime I pass through Frankfurt.

IMG_5997.jpg

Hi that is a converted Minicraft 777-200 Kit i do the decals myself i can print them on my own printer

i did the conversion a slightly cheaper way than using the Braz conversion i used some 40mm Pvc pipe to extend the fuselage then filled the gaps and made the wingtips myself

777-300ER2.jpg

777-300ER3.jpg

777-300ER10.jpg

SH103948.jpg

777-300ER1.jpg

This is the end result after filling and a coat of paint

777-300ER11.jpg

Richard

• 2 weeks later...

Is that an IL-86? if so i so want to order that model from airliner hobby supply.

I also have the 772 in progress for a fedex freighter im doing, say one wanted to use the pipe for the 300 convers, what schedule/diameter pipe would one use. I already have the engines and wingtips on order for my freighter.

Edited by Spokane-Modeller

Is that an IL-86? if so i so want to order that model from airliner hobby supply.

I also have the 772 in progress for a fedex freighter im doing, say one wanted to use the pipe for the 300 convers, what schedule/diameter pipe would one use. I already have the engines and wingtips on order for my freighter.

Hi i used 40mm PVC pipe it fit fine inside the 777 fuselage and super glue sticks to it fine

Richard