Hello all, this is a bit out of the ordinary here, but I am selling or trading two 1/35 scale Tamiya armor kits that I have had for years and will never build as my modelling interests have moved away from armor.

First up is Tamiya kit #35174 (Panther G, Steel Wheel Version). The parts are on the trees, though they are out of the plastic bags, all parts are accounted for. I must have snipped on of the decal numbers for another project years ago, to be honest I can't remember, so one of the numbers is missing. Incluced in the kit is a Warriors 2 figure kit #35464; it is unopened. I am asking $25.00 for the kit.

Second, is Tamiya kit #35202 (Tiger I Mid-Production, Otto Carius). The parts are still bagged on their trees. Decals are complete. Included in the kit are Eduard detail sets #35624(Exterior Detail Set), #35176(Zimmerit) and #34005(Turned Metal Barrel). The first two detail set have been opened and looked at, but they are complete. The barrel is unopened. I am asking $45.00 for the set.

The kits can be bought or traded for seperately or together. If you would like to trade, I build both WWI and WWII 1/48 aircraft, mostly German, British or U.S. Just PM me and I'm sure we can hammer out a deal!

I prefer PayPal for payment, but I will accept either a check or money order.

I note on shipping. I am a soldier stationed in Germany and have to use USPS Priority Mail for shipping. The good news is that from Germany to NYC shipping costs nothing. Shipping is calculated from NYC to whatever destination it is going to. I will use either one of USPS's Large Flat Rate Priority boxes which cost about $13.95 or a normal box for shipping; whichever is cheaper for you. For any modellers in europe who are interested, I can ship using the German Postal System to EU destinations.

That's it, anyone interested just PM me, and I wish everyone a great 2010 for modelling.

Ernest