A Family of Baraks and a Sufa

Hi Bosse

This is a very interesting subject. I like your kits and I've just received Hasegawa's 1/72 Sufa...

Patrick

Thanks Patrick.

Good Luck with your Sufa.

:wave:

/Bosse

Hi ya, Bosse, mate! :wave:

Ya're almost there with yer multiple build; oughta be thinking 'bout yer next project, aye? Those F-16s are lookin' superb, Bee-Bee. ^_^

The Millenium series Rocks! I read all three books on four night last year.

Sad that Stieg passed away so young.

Indeed! I'm gonna get the other two books this week. Yeh, he was just 50 years old; damn heart attack. But Stieg's background is more impressive still; too bad I learnt about his work so late.

But I had to compete against Nature tonight.

This is the sunset as of CET 21.50 from my livingroom window tonight.

No way, mate. Gimme the winter sight outside that window! Remember? I grant ya that it must be awesome to have sunlight at ten to ten in the evening. Whut is the average temperature hi-lo for the latitude ya're in during Springtime, mate?

This is THE most pleasing thing about my apartment. Summer sunsets.

And we got three more week of growing daylight coming, then it turns back again.

We live below the Arctic circle, but these days it's not going dark at all. Just some murky grayish twilighty condition.

Stockholm/Upplands Väsby is situated just south of 60 degrees north.

Uh-uh-uh... Ain't summer yet, mista. :whistle: Ever considered growing hens outside yer balcony? Egg supply would be terrific with such a long daylight time; besides, Emelie shall love the idea. :P And if it's not yer balcony, be it the cottage, yeh? Farmer Bosse.

Cheers, mate!

Onkel Dunkelgrau

Hi ya, Bosse, mate! :whistle:

Ya're almost there with yer multiple build; oughta be thinking 'bout yer next project, aye? Those F-16s are lookin' superb, Bee-Bee. :(

Indeed! I'm gonna get the other two books this week. Yeh, he was just 50 years old; damn heart attack. But Stieg's background is more impressive still; too bad I learnt about his work so late.

No way, mate. Gimme the winter sight outside that window! Remember? I grant ya that it must be awesome to have sunlight at ten to ten in the evening. Whut is the average temperature hi-lo for the latitude ya're in during Springtime, mate?

Uh-uh-uh... Ain't summer yet, mista. :blink: Ever considered growing hens outside yer balcony? Egg supply would be terrific with such a long daylight time; besides, Emelie shall love the idea. :P And if it's not yer balcony, be it the cottage, yeh? Farmer Bosse.

Cheers, mate!

Onkel Dunkelgrau

Hi Uncle.

My next project is already in the planing stages.

I'm not telling yet what it going to be, but it will be something IDF/AF-related.

Average spring temps is around 5-15C, but a normal spring season is just a few days here.

We have a saying that spring is normally a tuesday or a wednesday in april or may.

With the right weatherpatterns it can go from full winter to early summer in a week.

My kids took the first swim in the lake at the cottage on may 14th, just five weeks after the ice had gone.

I was tempted my self to go in, it wasn't that cold, 16C, but I didn't.

As for hens, I think not. I'm not that fond of eggs.

But we try to grow some vegetables at the cottage.

This year I've even planted some chili peppers.

:wacko:

/Bosse

Hi.

It's friday evening again and my family and I are spending this weekend at home.

We are going to watch the Royal Wedding tomorrow.

Perhaps we'll go in to Stockholm and see something live.

But tonight we watched the pre-wedding concert on TV. It was a great show.

And since my worktable is just beside the TV I did manage to finish the Barak C and Sufa.

This is how they turned out.

Barak C

201006181594.jpg

201006181595.jpg

201006181596.jpg

Sufa

201006181597.jpg

201006181598.jpg

201006181599.jpg

Now I got 10 days left to finish off the Barak D.

I don't think that'll be a problem.

Perhaps I'll have can find some more time this weekend for another update.

:bandhead2:

/Bosse

• 2 weeks later...
:cheers:

Good to see those two finished. They look absolutely brilliant!! You've done a stunningly good job!

Best of luck with the D

:worship:

Thanks MiG Mongoose.

I hope to have the D finished by tomorrow.

I only have to mount the canopy and it's done.

:woo:

/Bosse

Hi Gang.

This build started jan 1 with a lot of snow outside my window and quite a few degrees below zero.

It has now come to the other extreme. Midsummer, with a sun that really doesn't set at night and today we hade our first day with official temps above 30 C.

But now I'm done with all three. :yahoo:

The fourth I didn't start will be my next project. I'll post regular updates on it in the WIP section.

This is how the D turned out.

201006291602.jpg

201006291603.jpg

All three together on the shelf.

201006291604.jpg

And above their two elder brothers and a Ra'am

201006291605.jpg

Thanks to all who has been following this build. :thumbsup:

It has been fun.

:stupid:

/Bosse