Have an A-7 to finish, but, this GB gives me a reason to shake the dust of my Tamiya 1/100 B-52D Stratofortress.

Kit has no instructions or decals so it should be an interesting build (for me at least). Thinking of doing B-52D-35-BW #56-0676 as I found a few photos on the internet of the aircraft at Andersen AFB and I liked the red and yellow teeth.

This will be an OOB build with some scratch work as I can't find any AM stuff for this scale. I also have no idea how I am going to put together all the markings yet (especially the teeth) :stooges:

I'll build a Hasegawa F-111C or G. I got so many in the stash I thought I better build at least one of them!

Good, and maybe you could add it to the F111 gallery on AMI too as there hasn't been one added for such a long time!

Regards

Andrew :whistle:

Edited by Andrew Doppel

Ryan,

I have a 1/32 Tamiya F4-E that I have just started. Can I add this to your GB? It is less than 10% started. This F4-E will be a RAAF one, which was used as an interim strike/bomber prior to the arrival of the F111C in RAAF service from between roughly 1966-73.

Regards

Andrew :whistle:

I just happened to start an Airfix Lancaster (1979 release) a couple days ago for eventual display in a BCATP exhibit at CHAA (ie: what some BCATP graduates flew in combat) and forgot about this GB.

Since I'm not going 'over the top' with detail, I might actually have a chance of finishing it in time!

So, it will be a 1/72 Lancaster built OOB (with perhaps a couple additions from the spares box), and will be finished as Mk.I NG347 QB-P "Piccadilly Princess" of 424 'City of Hamilton' Squadron RCAF, using Tally Ho's 'Avro 683 Lancaster B Mk.I/Mk.X Volume Two' sheet.

(I wanted to build a Canadian Lanc, without having to spend the time and effort into converting it into a Mk X) :P

:D

Edited by rcaf_100
Ryan,

I have a 1/32 Tamiya F4-E that I have just started. Can I add this to your GB? It is less than 10% started. This F4-E will be a RAAF one, which was used as an interim strike/bomber prior to the arrival of the F111C in RAAF service from between roughly 1966-73.

Regards

Andrew :wacko:

Sure! We need some more fighter/bombers in the group build.

RYAN.

Good, and maybe you could add it to the F111 gallery on AMI too as there hasn't been one added for such a long time!

Regards

Andrew :cop:

Yep, if I manage to finish it (or even start it). My bench is a mess at the moment, covered in Viscounts, F-27s, Panzers, Sheridans, C-17s....

Tentatively, I'll be doing an Anigrand B-70 in 1/144th, or possibly an old Matchbox PB4Y-2 Privateer. Or if I get motivated, maybe my Airfix Vulcan, B-57G or a TSR.2. Aaaaaaah... Too many decisions for someone who builds at a snail's pace.

Edited by DucMike

may i join in with a V1 carrying HE 111

the zwilling is for a latter date just kits stored together for space saving ( your lucky the mosquito box has ten kits in !! )

i'm sure i have another box of hienkels in the stash so i will hunt through so i am making the right variant

he111.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Can I join with a 1/72 B-36?

My dad came to visit the other day and asked if I would build it for him, after a few seconds deliberation between wanting to say yes to him and having to explain to my wife just how big the kit it is, (and keeping certain parts of my body attached at the same time), I decided to 'risk it for a biscuit' and agreed to do it.

Please let me know if it is ok, I will post pics as I go if i get the go ahead.

Cheers

Tim

Hey-

I'll join with a 1/72 Valom B-26 Marauder (TB) Torpedo Bomber.

box1a.jpg

I've heard mixed reviews about the Valom B-26's, but I have long wanted to add a torpedo-armed B-26 to my collection of torpedo bombers, so I'll see what I can do with it.

Phil

Hi Ryan,

I'm new to ARC, though I've been building off & on for a long time. I just heard about this group build from my good friend Jonah, and I'd like to participate with a Hasegawa A-1H Skyraider in 1/72 that I started a couple of weeks ago. I've attached wings and tail to the fuselage, and got a coat of primer on her to correct the seams, so I don't know if I've exceeded the 30% rule. In my favor, I might argue that there will be a LOT of iron hanging off this bird before it's all over, so given that I probably am at less than 30% complete. I'll be using the small Eduard set for the A-1H, one or more Hasegawa Weapons Sets, and Eagle Strike decals, "Skyraiders of the Fleet" on my Spad. What do you think , will y'all have me?

Mike