• 3 months later...

Well now that the DoR JU 88 is done, I can turn my attention to my fave subject in the world! I have firstly applied a blast of Warbird Acrylics "Interior Green" on all relevent parts....

P4703.jpg

..and then I painted all the detail and glossed over ready for oil washes and joined the 2 fusalage halves ready to easily accept the tub in from the bottom, rather than assemble the tub into the starboard half and then join as the plan calls for.

P4704.jpg

By the way Aaron, i dropped you a PM some time back enquiring if you received the decs I sent and if you like 'em.

Geoff

I have now added a Burnt Sienna oil wash, and after drying blasted on a coat of Warbird Flat Clear. Then I dry brushed using Aluminium powder fron a dryed out bottle of Model Master Aluminium for buffing. Then mounted the cockpit and wheel wells.

P4705.jpg

P4706.jpg

P4707.jpg

P4708.jpg

I have done the top colour which is Warbird acrylics Olive Drab. After I have spread the whole aircraft, I add a drop of white to the cup and pick out the centres of the panels to show some colour fade. I have also done the cockpit in Tamiya red enamel. I have scratch built the wingtip navigation lights too. Next will be the cowling!

P4713.jpg