My 2nd published article :-)

Hi all,

I'm ever so excited to report that my second article has been published in the Feb issue of FSM. My 'Gawa F-4G build has a nice 4 page spread ... "Detailing a Wild Weasel" on page 28.

Let me know what you guys think. I'm always trying to improve on the quality of my builds.

I just received my complimentary issue from FSM last week and have yet to get out to my LHS to get a few more copies so I'm not even sure it's on the stands yet...

Oh, and that build was well documented by me here as well before writing the article for FSM:

In progress shots:

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index....9&hl=lgl007

Finished photos:

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index....7&hl=lgl007

Again a HUGE thank you for everyone who answered the multitude of questions I had during the build.

Best,

-Greg

Edited by lgl007

Your F-4 Wild Weasel is well deserving of being in FSM. That is a quality magazine and they were right to include your Phantom in their Feb issue......it is a beautifully done build and you should be very proud of it.

Cangratulations Greg!!

Congrats, I just read your article this evening. I appreciate your not relying on aftermarket cockpits, choosing instead to improve what the kit provides. At the risk of ignoring your skill, I think we overestimate the work and skill required to improve what is generally a pretty good cockpit. Well done!

Thanks everyone for your kind comments... I VERY MUCH appreciate your support. But more importantly I can't say how much I appreciate everyone's help around here when it comes to trying to 'get it right'. I think the build came out really well and pretty accurate ... and only because of the great help I received from members of this forum. Thanks again.

-Greg