• 2 weeks later...

Here is my second one, a CF-104 Starfighter with a big bomb. A REALY BIG bomb of the nuclear type.

Hasegawa CF-104 out of the box, with Belcher bits decals and the nuke from a CF-104 weapons set.

DSC_0166-1.jpg

DSC_0164.jpg

DSC_0161-1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Here's my group build entry. Academy/Minicraft 1/72 B-24H. Kit went together very nice, the wings are not even glued on because they fit so tight. I used Alclad Polished Aluminum and Testors buffing aluminum paint. I need more practice at the Alclad metalizers as I had a few problems with it. The decals are from the spares box as the ones in the kit were very old. Hope everyone enjoys the photos.

Brian

b-24009.jpgb-24.jpgb-24006.jpgb-24010.jpgb-24012.jpgb-24013.jpg

That NMF looks real good, better than my Liberator. Brian

Thanks Brian. I must say I really like your Liberator, no reason to be ashamed of that NMF.

• 2 weeks later...
Here's my group build entry. Academy/Minicraft 1/72 B-24H. Kit went together very nice, the wings are not even glued on because they fit so tight. I used Alclad Polished Aluminum and Testors buffing aluminum paint. I need more practice at the Alclad metalizers as I had a few problems with it. The decals are from the spares box as the ones in the kit were very old. Hope everyone enjoys the photos.

Brian

b-24009.jpgb-24.jpgb-24006.jpgb-24010.jpgb-24012.jpgb-24013.jpg

So hanging out to build a B-24 in 1/72 one day. A matter of steeling myself to make on lol :crying2: Looks great.

• 2 weeks later...

1/144 scale Trumpeter Me262 A-2a

262final.jpg

262final1.jpg

262final2.jpg

262final3.jpg

262final4.jpg

This is the fastest I've ever built a model. Feels good to get something done. It will be in the Kick Off Classic show in Santa Clara, CA on March 20, so you can see it there in real life.

• 1 month later...

Finish! It's the 1/144th Hobbycraft Su-25. I added masking tape seat harnesses, the dorsal fin inlet, and AA-2s from the spares box. Decals are Mike Grant's. I tried to replicate the three tiny antennas in front of the cockpit and below the tail, but that did not work out too well. On to the photos.

DSCN3312.jpg

DSCN3314-1.jpg

DSCN3319.jpg

DSCN3321-1.jpg

DSCN3318-1.jpg

Hope you like it!

V/r,

John

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's my Iron Dropper just finished.

Serial: A69-7208

Type: F4-E (Early Production with hard wings)

Squadron: 1 & 6 Squadrons, Amberley, Qld. (circa 1973)

History: This aircraft was received into RAAF service in October 1970 and was returned in June 1973. The model is based on the F4-E (slatted wing) which was presented to the RAAF Museum, Point Cook to represent one of the 24 loaned to the RAAF whilst awaiting delivery of the F111.

Kit: 1/32 Tamiya 'Early Production' F4-E

Accesories: Verlinden F4-D Resin update set with P/E, AMS Resin intake F.O.D Covers, Tamiya RBF tags and some scratch building. Decals from kit and Aussie Decals. Paints-Model Master enamels.

References: The Phantom, Hornet & Skyhawk in Australian Service (Wilson), Modelling the F4 Phantom II (Coughlin & Ashby), The Modern Phantom Guide (Melampy), and The F-4 Phantom II- A Comprehensive Guide, Part 3-Overseas Operators (Evans)

IMG_3806.jpg

IMG_3797.jpg

IMG_3799.jpg

IMG_3798.jpg

IMG_3800.jpg

IMG_3805.jpg

IMG_3804.jpg

IMG_3803.jpg

IMG_3801.jpg

IMG_3802.jpg

I hope you like it.

Regards

Andrew :thumbsup:

Here's my VNAF Skyraider. It's the 1/72 Hasegawa kit with kit decals, Humbrol and Tamiya paint and some Tamiya weathering set stuff:

P5224157.jpg

P5224160.jpg

P5224156.jpg

I hope you like it.

I sure do like it Pete! :rofl: The exhaust stain looks great.

OPS: Saw too late that it was no-comment-thread. My bad. Remove if wanted.

Edited by Berkut

1/32 Hasegawa F-5E after a major conversion into a CF-116A (CF-5A) as supplied in resin by Belcher Bits.

Decals also from Belcher Bits and my buddy Dong.

DSC_0076-1.jpg

Here is a shot to show its indeed a bomber.

DSC_0084.jpg

DSC_0081-1.jpg

DSC_0073-1.jpg

DSC_0078-1.jpg