More of Matt's Mediocre Modeling

Vinnie013.jpg

Try and identify all the brands of paint in this pic!

Vinnie012.jpg

Here is my Kinetic Barak under way. Mostly OOB with only Royale Resin wheels and Aeromaster/Eagle Strike decals as I am doing an early F-16C

Vinnie024.jpg

A little further along, glossed and decals underway. The Kinetic decals are much better in this release than those on my AMs. Even the wingwalk decals are behaving.

Vinnie014.jpg

Here is my Norwegian F-16AM...other than a broken pitot tube (thanks kitty) and a mistake on the walkways - I used the wrong colored ones, this AM should have had black walkways - not the gray ones

Vinnie016.jpg

And finally here is my R/M Strike Eagle underway. It is OOB with Afterburner decals. Great decals, but gawd I hate adding stencils!

Vinnie017.jpg

And finally the proof that I have been busy in my Unemployment Solo Stash Slash Group Build

Vinnie020.jpg

And where all of the magic happens!

Edited by Matt Roberts

Great looking builds. They all came out really nice. If that is mediocre to you I would like to see what you call good. I am also unemployed and am right beside you building models. You have a pretty big unemployed group build going. Mine is pretty big too. Somewhere along the line of 30 built since I lost my job. Good luck to you finding a job.

Terence.