My SW collection so far!

That is awesome. I have Slave I and an X-Wing in the stash. I wish I had the Falcon.

Me too....and me too :P

That´s all that´s left in my SW stash at the moment.....and some day I want to get the Falcon!

Very nice collection, Janne ! :thumbsup:

All three look like movie quality to me ...

Gregg

Thanx Gregg :woo:

Kinda like how they turned out myself too...maybe I should do some "blue screen" editing?

Those are some great SW models! Never built one, but those sure make me want to.

Thanx blunce! :D They are really fast builds as well, I remember building the TIE fighter in 3 days during a sick leave :D

Delightful collection! :lol:

I also have a collection of SW, but of figures, sculpted from my brother and painted by me, if you like to see them I can send you photos.

At home we are "sick" for Star Wars and I think that my brother is preparing his thesis on George Lucas and Star Wars

:cop: Gianni

Delightful collection! :D

I also have a collection of SW, but of figures, sculpted from my brother and painted by me, if you like to see them I can send you photos.

At home we are "sick" for Star Wars and I think that my brother is preparing his thesis on George Lucas and Star Wars

:cheers: Gianni

Thanx Gianni! Sure why not! :D

George Lucas would be proud. :D

You think?

Hehehe..thanx Raptor!