Building of Mi-24V Hind 1/35 Trumpeter

• 3 months later...

:soapbox: Well, here we are 4 months since the last post?! Maybe the Russian Secret Service found out about your superb work and has made you cease and desist. LOL. Absolutely the most prolific rendition of ANY model seen in this forum - PERIOD. IMHO of course. :nanner: All I can say, what a SUPER job you are doing, and we want to see more!! Also, a short question. Are you adding rotor motion as well? Far out work. :thumbsup:

Carl Stark

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys!

Don't watn to dissapoint you, but since my last post i have not made anything :whistle:

I have a creative crisis. Don't want to do anything. But I am sure that this will pass soon.

Thanks to all of you my friends for your interest and your support. I promise to finish this work no matter what the cost.

:redx: Well, here we are 4 months since the last post?! Maybe the Russian Secret Service found out about your superb work and has made you cease and desist. LOL. Absolutely the most prolific rendition of ANY model seen in this forum - PERIOD. IMHO of course. :deadhorse1: All I can say, what a SUPER job you are doing, and we want to see more!! Also, a short question. Are you adding rotor motion as well? Far out work. :whistle:

Carl Stark

:D

Hi Clark!

No, I will not do the rotor motion. I am afraid that my Hind fall to pieces. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello my friends!

And again, thank to all of you for your interest and your support!

But so far my project is stuck in one place.

Probably because I'm too sensitive about this building.

Trying to make a perfect missile units UB-32A-24, I messed up 3 out of 4 cones of the system. But one of them now looks perfect:)

Now I need to duplicate this part and do 3 more.

So I stuck with scratchbulding main gearbox VR-24 and with the starting unit AI-9V, because I did not have enough information.

So I took up the construction of UH-1C gunship in 1/35. And maybe soon I will share with you his photos at my new topic:)

YEEEEEPPPEEE another Huey in the making. If its in the same style as the Hind ..we are in for a treat.

Cant wait for the photos.

Oliver

Edited by shark 64
  • 2 weeks later...