Some sketches

Here are some of my recently completed sketches.I have started using an almost grainless material which although requires more effort to develop tones but does not gove the grainy effect of a textured paper. I hope you like them.

kaisert6g.jpg

URL=http://img341.imageshack.us/i/t332sqn.jpg/]t332sqn.jpg[/url]

URL=http://img694.imageshack.us/i/dake.jpg/]dake.jpg[/url]

viper1.jpg

great job! you have a real sensitive touch that lets the details just flow. i know what you mean about the smooth papers. nice for details but without the bite, it makes it hard to get good tones and blends. you did very well on it though.

Bill

Ali M.....

EXCEPTIONAL !!!

The details is just so exacting and STUNNING....

I love them ALL but I especially love the third of your pencil sketches..it has SO much

depth ... SUPERB...

HOLMES :wave:

Edited by HOLMES

Great pencil work Ali. superb detail and very "clean" drawings as well. Don't be afraid to transfer 'em onto some canvas or masonite and give the painting thing a whirl - you'll get right into it. i put it off for years doing nothing but pencil and colored pencil. If i can do it anyone can - keep up the good work!!

MaGoo

www.fox3art.com

I am overwhelmed guys.

@ Magoo: You are an inspiration ; not only with your brush and paint work but also because of being an aviator. For a person like me who is trying to become an aviator aswell as an artist you are the man.

@ Clave: I am not a registered member at this forum.I may be uploading it on the forums of Pakdef.info

No Ali,

I'm just an old fighter pilot now with lots of boring stories - but they're good stories!! Good luck, I assume you'd like to fly a Pakistani Viper some day by the looks of your avatar. Where are you in the quest to getting your wings? It's a tough road but well worthwhile!!

Cheers my friend!!!

No Ali,

I'm just an old fighter pilot now with lots of boring stories - but they're good stories!! Good luck, I assume you'd like to fly a Pakistani Viper some day by the looks of your avatar. Where are you in the quest to getting your wings? It's a tough road but well worthwhile!!

Cheers my friend!!!

Yes its a tough road and it tests your passion all the time.I started taking lessons and did my solo some years ago.Then there was a gap in which I completed my M.S ( Aeronauctics) and started working for an airline's engineering training school.I will be coming to US this May for a couple of years to finish my commercial.

Flying for the Air Force will remain a dream though as I wear glasses and Air Force ppl are very strict about the phyiscal...so no amount of pleading moved them :D

Edited by Ali M