hello my ARC'er Friends, this ill be my second gb here on ARC, and to this GB i choose a plane that i really admire and love, a plane that i think so beautyfull nd mortal...THE A-20G HAVOC, the Amt kit is good, good detailed on cockpit, put needs some detailing in the bomb bay and the lading gear bays

here in this site you see a nice text about the Havoc

http://home.att.net/~jbaugher4/a20_17.html

my build ill be made OOB, if any scratch job, and i like to say HELPPPPPPPPPPPP.....because a just had the decals of AMT, that are so bad, and i like to know if one of friend had a aftermarket decal sheet to made a A-20G in olive drab, neutral grey? if you have, i'm really wanna pay or trade with you...Thanks

so, lets go to the kit

PA300001.jpg

to a little bit of research

PA300002.jpg

fuselage and wings

PA300003.jpg

another pieces, many their painted of interior green

PA300005.jpg

engine bay

PA300006.jpg

engines

PA300007.jpg

and the bad decals of AMT

PA300008.jpg

now is time to starting job

and i choosse start with the panel

PA310021.jpg

interior green inside of fuselage

PA300009.jpg

cockpit pieces not glued

PA310018.jpg

thats all folks

coming soon i ill post more progress

thank's for all coments and watching

cheers

Edited by POMPEO
my build ill be made OOB, if any scratch job, and i like to say HELPPPPPPPPPPPP.....because a just had the decals of AMT, that are so bad, and i like to know if one of friend had a aftermarket decal sheet to made a A-20G in olive drab, neutral grey? if you have, i'm really wanna pay or trade with you...Thanks

Nice cockpit work sir, and cool subject :rolleyes:

Re decals, I see Hannants sell them (love the Russian ones.) I was going to order some stuff for myself in a week or so, if you want me to order any of those, PM me and I'll ship you them at cost?

Patrick

thanks patrick, i love the aviprint decal, item AV48020, if is a not problem to you i like of one this, but a wish to know how i proceed to made the payment to you??

PayPal, sir? If so, happy to put the sheet on my own order next weekend, and ship it to you when it arrives here.

Patrick

hello friends, a little bit of progress

yesterday, i'm starting the gunnery dorsal tower

PB020002.jpg

PB020007.jpg

on the place, not glued

PB020017.jpg

the interior glued

PB020009.jpg

PB020024.jpg

another reseach font

PB020025.jpg

"G" variant nosse section

PB020032.jpg

engines

PB020033.jpg

PB020029.jpg

test on cowling

PB020035.jpg

thats all folks

cheers

hello firends, here goes a few of my progress:

after many problem to made the gunery tower stay on your right place, i glued the bombs on the bomb bay and glued the fuselage

PB050015.jpg

now i'm use putty to correct any problems

cheers

Nice work there Pompeo, really nice! Would you be interested in something different? The RAAF operated Bostons/Havocs during WWII and one of our Australian Decal manufacturers has decals to suit RAAF variants. Scroll through the link if you're interested. They are also available through Novalscale on eBay Australia.

http://www.aussiedecals.com.au/index.php?p...48-scale-decals

Unfortunately my AMT decals for the same US aircraft are no good either only because of exposure but if you want to use your decals trying seeing if they'll bleach white again if you leave them in the sun.

Regards

Andrew :bandhead2:

hello Andrew, thanks for watching, the Raaf aircrafts are very interessant to me, i had a Boomerang, boston, spit MKVIII and a p-40 all in RAAF colors

is nice to know about this decals

cheers

PS:. coming soon i post some news

hello Arcer's, in the last days i made any progress on my Havoc, and finish the putty job and start the Pré-shading

see the pic's

Upper view

PB260003.jpg

belly view

PB260004.jpg

bomb bay

PB260005.jpg

here with pré-shading

PB290002.jpg

PB290008.jpg

that's all folk's

thank's for looking

cheers

Twong, thanks for looking

friend's, this build is now stopped, because i need to wait the decal sheet seded to me by Patrick, the decal sheet still dont arrive here, but in this or in the next week maybe i start the paint job

cheers

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for your support my friend, i had started the paint job with a coat of the olive drab

look this

PC250027.jpg

PC250026.jpg

i ill made some corrections on it

coming soon i post the progress

cheers