Inside the box of the F-5E of the AFV Club

Hello fred.

I've got my first one today from Hobbyeasy.

The second was just shipped from Raymond yesterday.

I've just scaled-up F-5E Tiger II blue/grey Saint markings in 1/48 tonight. :lol:

Hi Shion,

I figured that you guys were getting them from somewhere overseas. It seems like the US is the last place any of the new stuff shows up at.

Great choice of markings for your model! Any of those three Saints birds from the Blue/Gray Twobobs sheet can be done with the AFV kit since they all retained the round nose cone and no LEXs that the AFV kit depicts. Have fun ;0) Fred.

Fred,

You should try living in Australia. Talk about getting things after everyone else!!!!

Have to say that I'm enjoying living in Wisconsin with that being one small reason.

M

you telling me mate. I haven't seen the Tamiya Spitfire, Trumpeter Tomcat, Superhornet and Harrier or the Hobbyboss F-111 and Tornado!

Joel

Just a note...I had a moment to see how resin would fit. The 'pit set I did for the Mono and the Italeri kits will NOT fit. They are too narrow at the back and top.

My resin seats fit the kit tub though.

The kits rear deck and on the sides of the seat are very simple. It could use a little help there. The seat is a very simple early version. That is the only place I think the kit 'pit falls down

I checked out the fit of the resin exhaust, it will fit just fine. It does make a really nice tail end...

Cheers,

Harold

http://www.midtennhobbies.com/

Got mine today. Great looking plastic.

Is there any rumour of resin in the works? I want to build it now but I know I'll be upset if a resin gun bay shows up in the next month and I didn't wait.

Got mine today. Great looking plastic.

Is there any rumour of resin in the works? I want to build it now but I know I'll be upset if a resin gun bay shows up in the next month and I didn't wait.

I am hoping Harold over at AMS resin will produce a cockpit for it! I have his Revell/Monogram F-5 cockpit (along with his MiG cockpits in both scales) and it looks great, but doesn't fit the AFV club kit.

• 6 months later...

Hi, need some help as my instruction sheet for the AFVClub F-5E tiger ii (AR8102) had just gone missing. Have been searching the whole house and i suspect either my baby son or wife mistakenly stack it with old newspapers and got it threw away. If anyone have a spare copy please PM me. Any help is appreciated

Hi, need some help as my instruction sheet for the AFVClub F-5E tiger ii (AR8102) had just gone missing. Have been searching the whole house and i suspect either my baby son or wife mistakenly stack it with old newspapers and got it threw away. If anyone have a spare copy please PM me. Any help is appreciated

Always go to Hobby Search first, they have about 99% of the kits people are l;ooking for.

This should be a sticky.

Curt

A Mirage 2000 egg plane? :( How about a new tool 1/72 Mirage 2000?

They don't need a friggin' Mirage 2000 eggplane. The damned thing already looks like an EGG PLANE when you look at it in real life!!!