Nice start, Honza.

Given your previous efforts (a Draken springs to mind), this should be well worth watching. All that resin as well! What markings do you have in mind?

This info is from the Current Group Builds Subforums page: "This one is strictly for fans of the Crusader and the Corsair II. The build runs from 1 Nov 2009 to 1 May 2010, and your host for the build will be Random."

Hope this helps,

Andrew.

Hi! I´m not doing that for some prizes :-D ... this plane looks fantastic and academy kit and CMK sets are absolutely perfect.

I thing that crusader is one of best 72 kits I ever build

Sorry Honza - I wasn't suggesting you were after a prize. It's me who wants to win something! I'm sad like that. Normally, I can't even win a raffle .... if you know what a raffle is! ;o)

And I am glad you're part of the group build. I always look froward to seeing your paint jobs.

I have to agree that all that resin makes for an excellent build.

Cheers

Ian

huh.. this is gonna be great to observe :lol:

I admire your works so far Honza, so can't wait to see painting process :worship:

please, tell me, what glue did you use for attaching those pellets balls as a balast? Superglue or white glue (similar to Microscale Kristal Klear)?

regards,

Srdjan

tell me, what glue did you use for attaching those pellets balls as a balast? Superglue or white glue (similar to Microscale Kristal Klear)?

Thank you very mutch!

I am using kyanoakrylate glue... Loctite for example....

• 2 weeks later...

ciao

really great job on the crusader......

i'm sure that once it will be painted..it will be wonderful...

flap e everythign else down..really nice...even if also the wing dolded would have been another nice touch:-)

ciao from Italy

Alex

Great progress, Honza.

Your kit's looking great and the work you've put in on the canopy to get the yellow surround will look spot on once it's finished. I'm looking forward to the next painting stages.

Cheers,

Andrew.