Hello, I just have ordered the dragon kit (1/144) of marine one. do you know here I can find some pictures of the interior of this chopper. The only this I have found so far is that the vip seating is white leather.

Thanks,

bruno

Try Google for VH-60n, that is the current model they fly. Here is a link to a company that makes the seating for the other VH-60's. Link

Best of luck,

Dan

thanks Dan, for the link

I am going to use it. I have not yet seen the kit but I think that it wil be a mayor rebuild: different doors left and right. the window positioning is also different. and Yes, I have to watch out for the version the dragon kit will have........

Thanks for your help

bruno

Hang on ! you are going to detail the seats in1/144 scale ???? taking about small

Oliver

well it would not be the first seat I make in this scale:

0014-1.jpg

0013-1.jpg

these are seats for a T33

BRUNO

It is this kit:Dragon Seahawk SH-60F + SH-60I "VIP" . So i think that you are right Thorsen. let's first wait the arrival of the kit.

first build the Jayhawk ( in the same scale)

Bruno

Woa, you're going to build a Jayhawk? What all needs to be added to the SH-60 kit? I haven't seen Dragon release any fuel tanks in 1/144th that would be used for the Jayhawk. Are you making custom decals?

John

Oh, and I have those kits and the SH-60I is not MARINE ONE. MARINE ONE is a VH-60N, which looks more like a Blackhawk (tail wheel at the very aft of the fuselage among other details). Whereas the SH-60I VIP helo kit is more representative of an Oceanhawk/Seahawk (tail wheel mid-way back on the fuselage). Here are some VH-60N decals should you want to make MARINE ONE: 1/144 Decals

:lol:

John

Woa, you're going to build a Jayhawk? What all needs to be added to the SH-60 kit? I haven't seen Dragon release any fuel tanks in 1/144th that would be used for the Jayhawk. Are you making custom decals?

John

The saehawk kit must be modified, the fuel tanks kave to be scatchbuild, and the decals air made by fireball models. there is some work. concerning the fueltanks: Dragon is going to isue a kit with the fueltanks in february. one problem solved.

Bruno

Oh, and I have those kits and the SH-60I is not MARINE ONE. MARINE ONE is a VH-60N, which looks more like a Blackhawk (tail wheel at the very aft of the fuselage among other details). Whereas the SH-60I VIP helo kit is more representative of an Oceanhawk/Seahawk (tail wheel mid-way back on the fuselage). Here are some VH-60N decals should you want to make MARINE ONE: 1/144 Decals

:woot.gif:

John

John thanks for the hint. I will buy the decal.

Bruno

concerning the fueltanks: Dragon is going to isue a kit with the fueltanks in february. one problem solved.

Well it looks like with this release:

l_DRA4619.jpg

you'll have everything you'll need to build a Jayhawk (assuming you rob some parts from the other 1/144th Blackhawk kits).

Well it looks like with this release:

l_DRA4619.jpg

you'll have everything you'll need to build a Jayhawk (assuming you rob some parts from the other 1/144th Blackhawk kits).

that is indeed the kit, concerning the other equipment , I think that I should have almost every kit of the the hawk in scale 1/144. and I only made one bird at this moment:

0004-1.jpg see in the back

bruno