Russian Knight

Amazing!

The finish is something spectacular. You've really captured the right look of a Russian Knight. They may look neat and shiny in the aerial shots but on the ground one will notice all the paint chipping and wear. Just like on your model.

Thanx a lot Skii!!!!...now I just gotta find a way to get me wonna them thar Russky airyplanes.....that is some of the finest work I've seen on a Flanker, and there are some fantastic builds being done in this forum..That is a very, very sweeeet build kudo's to you :salute: .

• 4 months later...

Okay, I know I'm resurrecting this thread after a ton of time, but can I ask what paint colors you used on the airframe? I'm going to try and do this on the 1/32 Trumpeter kit, but am not sure of what color to use. Thanks man, this was an amazing build of a gorgeous plane.

What a kick A $ $ Russian Knight! Man if only I could do a 1/4 that good on any plane I build, I would be happy. I sure hope that you entered that Knight into some type of a competition because that plane would have gotten my vote for "Best in Show"! Thanks for building and showing it to us Skii!

Jeremy