It's great to start seeing examples of this fine kit showing up on here, especially ones that are BEAUTIFUL as this!!!

Outstanding job, Vlad!!!! :woot.gif: :D

If you took any in-process/finished pictures of the gear & engines I would definately be interested in seeing them!

Take care,

Frank

Wowza that is stunning. Great work on that 787.

I was putting off on getting that kit but I think I will order one. It sure is strange looking with the white wings and yes I know they are supposed to be like that.

I know already that all that white is going to cause me grief.

finished this one moment ago with brand new TwoSix decals (printed in Czech republic as far as I know).

Also made profile illustration, hope couple more to follow.

Enjoy, Zvezda did awesome job on this one!

Hi Vladimir,

Splendid work you did here, waow ! The surface finish is spectacular, a mix of glossy and satin just like on the real thing out from the factory, beautiful work, bravo. Also I wish I could work panel lines as you did, really nice nice work.

Looking forward to seeing your detailed photos (ldg, engines).

Brgds, Etienne

LYS

Amazing new model, amazing livery and decals and amazing work Vladimir! Thanks for share, its the second Dreamliner that I saw built and for much, yours is the best, congrats on this one! I hope build one in the future in Aeromexico´s livery.

Saludos from Mexico

Fernando

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks 4 all comments!

Vladmir,

Your Zvezda 1:144 787 looks very nice. Similar to your work on the Zvezda 1:144 Tu-154m, may I know how can you achieve the crisp panel-lines effect with the grey color wash? This is because I know both Zvezda kits have somewhat shallow panel lines. To achive the crispy effect, did you re-engrave the panel lines? or did you use very thin paint?

Thanks so much,

Jeffrey

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I have one and I can't wait to get see yours, but I can't see the photos!! I only see squares with red x's..????? :( :worship:

Cheers

Zoomer

They work in firefox 3.6. Have you tried to right click and choose "view picture"?