F/S 1/48,1/72 and 1/144 planes....SALE SALE SALE!!!

Hey mates...

I know I've been a lot absent from the forum...I know and I'm sorry!!!

I wasn't able to do anything modelling-related and I believe it will still be so up until 2012...my profession is starting to be very "time-demanding" and I barely have free time.

Sssso, since during these years I've collected toooo many models due to an "eager-buying-syndrome" I decided to sell the ones that I don't like or the ones that I have double or that I received as presents

Here's the list:

MY EBAY SHOP

1/48 Accurate Miniatures B-25C/D Mitchell 345th Bomb Group air apache Limited series (only 2500 made)

1/48 Hasegawa #09797 F-14A Tomcat VF-2 Bounty hunters Still up for grabs on ebay,check out the price w00t --> 46$

1/48 Eduard #1123 Mirage 2000 D/N (I know I know it's really rare....but it was a gift and I don't like it so much) (higher offer takes it) price is 80 euros (I paid it 90 :thumbsup: )[/b]

1/48 Eduard #8173 FW 190A-8 Still up for grabs on ebay, check out the price w00t --> 24$

1/48 Hasegawa #JT75 F4U-5N Still up for grabs --> look my ebay shop

1/48 Hasegawa #JT90 FW 190A-3 Still up for grabs --> look my ebay shop

1/48 Eduard #8101 Mirage IIIC (opened the plastic bags to look the parts) Still up for grabs on ebay, check out the price w00t --> 24$

1/72 Hasegawa #Ka5 F-4D (with some parts detached from the sprues)

1/72 Eduard #2102 L-39C Albatros Around the world DUAL COMBO

1/144 Minicraft #14495 Delta Airlines 777-200 Still up for grabs --> look my ebay shop

COME ON LET'S BUY THESE LAST ITEMS

Hope to hear from you soon.

Bye and take care

Edited by Jack-Swiss