Hi Guys,

This is my first post on this build but it is going very slow with work and a number of other commitments but anyway.....

I have almost completed the cockpit with only the seats to go. I have assembled the fusalage, wings and engine nacelles (spelling?)

JU8801.jpg

JU8802.jpg

And I have assembled and completed the spinners and radiators.....

JU8804.jpg

and the main landing gear.

Ju8803.jpg

More work tonight...i hope

Geoff

• 1 month later...

I don't think i'll make the deadline but anyway....The cockpit is pretty much done as is most of the fusalage. From here on I hope to post each night until D-Day!!!

JU88C601.jpg

JU88C602.jpg

JU88C603.jpg

Till tomorrow

Geoff

I am scooting along now hoping to get this done. I have completed the nose, cockpit and gondola and after a good soak in Future, the cockpit is now on and I thought I'd show a few last pics of the pit before masking the glazing.

JU88C606.jpg

JU88C604.jpg

JU88C605.jpg

JU88C607.jpg

Finished the pre shading....

JU88C608.jpg

And after an overall coat of RLM 02 - I used Warbird Acrylic.

JU88C609.jpg

My biggest disappointment so far has been the Eduard masks for this plane. Correct me if i'm wrong but are the Revel and Dragon kits not the same? The mast is for the Dragon kit but they must be very different in size because the masks were all over the place, either too big or too small.

Anyway Cheers till tomorrow

No new pics to add (i want to save it for the end now) but all I have left to do is the wheelbay doors, nose machine guns, tail wheel and antennas and she will be done. Problem is i'm off to Botswana until tomorrow so all this will have to be done in half a day! It has been a load of fun guys thanks to all and Mods :sunrevolves:

Geoff