No,

Nothing with me also.

I was told that one of his friends on the board was going to straighten things out but nothing

(Now I have had a couple of un complementary emails back and forth with Tom before the promise of help)

It's a real shame he seems so genuine, I even opened a Paypal dispute and he talked me out of it.

I understand he is in a bad situation but still no excuse for what he did to everyone.

This has been a $400.00 dollar lesson for me. :cop: Never again!

Good luck getting anything out of him.

Good luck getting anything out of him.

Actually, my understanding is he IS clearing his backlog. Maybe dead slowly and certainly it's reprehensible that the situation's arisen in the first place, but he's getting there and it's *not* a conscious attempt to defraud.

HTH, Patrick

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah, I've only been waiting a year now for my stuff ...........last I kenw it was all pack and ready to go to the post office........but that was a year ago! No communication since last August.......

Guys,

All I can say is, I appreciate your ire, but I keep nagging on at him and will continue to do so. He is not physically well - unwell in a fashion that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy - and this is getting in the way of his shipping alas.

Patrick

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I received my model, aftermarket, decals and a sincere apology from Tom today. He said he also sent out several other packages as well. Glad to get this resolved and hopefully your stuff is likewise on it's way.

I received my model, aftermarket, decals and a sincere apology from Tom today. He said he also sent out several other packages as well. Glad to get this resolved and hopefully your stuff is likewise on it's way.

When did you place your order? I placed mine last August.

• 2 months later...
I placed my order with him in August '09, and so far I've got bupkis.

Well, at least he's been consistent! Seriously, I understand when someone is having medical issues, but he's replied to a few of my e-mails (as he has to others, as well.) If he's up to that, why can't he deliver the goods?

I don't know "Mel's" real-life situation nor have I ever dealt with him, but I find it suspicious that he's unable to ship after over a year has passed.

From what I've seen in the past on this and other forums, "medical issues" seems to be reason someone can't ship after they've recieved a stack of orders.

There is no "understanding" for the people that are waiting on their kits, this is beyond slow shipping and into the criminal arena. No one would tolerate a B&M store taking a year to deliver your merchandise after you've paid for it, I don't see why it gets a pass in the hobby world.

Ken

Well, at least he's been consistent! Seriously, I understand when someone is having medical issues, but he's replied to a few of my e-mails (as he has to others, as well.) If he's up to that, why can't he deliver the goods?

Sometime around December '09 I gave up on ever getting my order, so I emailed him and asked for a refund. I figured that even if he was unable to get to the post office he would at least able to get to a computer, logon to PayPal, and refund my payment. No reply. Prior to this he would at least reply to my inquiries about my order status.

Sometime around December '09 I gave up on ever getting my order, so I emailed him and asked for a refund. I figured that even if he was unable to get to the post office he would at least able to get to a computer, logon to PayPal, and refund my payment. No reply. Prior to this he would at least reply to my inquiries about my order status.

I had some real nasty emails flying with him and was assured that the kits would get out when he was able and was told mine would be the last because I was "Rude" what a donkey! This was back in march. I just called him a liar and thief.......whats wrong with that?

As far as I'm concerned this is theft plain and simple.

I do have his name and address but don't know if I've let it go to long to get the police involved. (Unlike the rest of you he nailed me for about $500.00 :thumbsup: )

Lucky for him I am too far away to pay him a "visit"

I think we are all hooped

Edited by Airforce Brat

I have had numerous emails and promises that my kits will be sent out. I got ripped for $100 but that's not as bad as $500.

I'd report that to the police as that's classed as stealing. My purchases were in February 2009 and unfortunately PayPal does not cover that transaction seeing it was so long ago.

It makes you think twice before buying something online now.