I heard from Tom, not once, but three times yesterday. He was very apologetic, and says he will make good on our transaction in short order. We'll see, but I'm hopeful. ANd he did offer to do something to make up for the inconvenience/lost time, etc. I'll let you all know how this works out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Posting someone's personal addresses and phone numbers on an open forum is not only a violation of the User Agreement, it is potentially dangerous on many levels. I have reported this post and I suggest that in your own best interest that you edit this post to remove all personal information immediately.

I am well aware of the hard feelings over these trades that have gone bad, but this behavior is unacceptable.

Edited by madmanrick
Posting someone's personal addresses and phone numbers on an open forum is not only a violation of the User Agreement, it is potentially dangerous on many levels. I have reported this post and I suggest that in your own best interest that you edit this post to remove all personal information immediately.

I am well aware of the hard feelings over these trades that have gone bad, but this behavior is unacceptable.

:deadhorse1:

Unacceptable is the way he screwed over I don't know how many people on this board. I'm sure if you were one of the people involved you would feel the same. And using an illness for an excuse is just wrong and pathetic.

I think the Mods of this board should get more involved in the buying/selling that goes on on this board and ban or at least try to help in a scam of this size.

As far as putting up personal information it's public knowledge just goggle his name and thats what comes up.

I know where this is going.......nowhere! :angry:

Edited by Airforce Brat
:soapbox:

Unacceptable is the way he screwed over I don't know how many people on this board. I'm sure if you were one of the people involved you would feel the same. And using an illness for an excuse is just wrong and pathetic.

I think the Mods of this board should get more involved in the buying/selling that goes on on this board and ban or at least try to help in a scam of this size.

As far as putting up personal information it's public knowledge just goggle his name and thats what comes up.

I know where this is going.......nowhere! :coolio:

Actually for your information, I also waited a long time for my kits, even though I live and work only a few short miles from him, in New York City. However, he did come through for me in the end. It is also exceedingly obvious having met him in person that he isn't using "his illness as an excuse." I find it deplorable when anyone screws someone through the internet or otherwise. However, rather than go about pointless exercises, I take action in other ways such as contacting the Postal Authorities, police departments etc. Perhaps you should do the same?

Regardless if his information shows up in a google search, it is against the TOS to post that info and you open the site up to liability, if someone were to do something crazy. Besides which it simply isn't the way in which you go about that sort of thing. I would say the exact same thing to someone who posted your personal info on the web if it came to that. It simply isn't appropriate.

I am a newbie on this forum but this is ridiculous. I have a 100% positive feedback on eBay with 300 transactions under my belt. I have sold alot of stuff there and I have always immediately shipped the items. Its my word, my reputation, my honor involved.

I am sensing a pattern of those who make the most noise get their package - eventually. Those past a year on backorder are getting nothing. I would be blacklisted off eBay so fast for this. If Mel needs to keep selling kits to cover his medical, then he should get some help to speed all this up. To do otherwise is unfair to the buyers. And the irate emails he is getting as a result are probably not helping him, but by continuing this pattern of action he is bringing it upon himself.

Mel please please get some assistance, some of the posters defending you live close by. Enlist them to help you. You posters please help Mel. Lets get this all resolved.