F/A-18D Academy 1/32 Scale

why didnt you make a inprogress topic for this hornet??

Because the model had been done by the time I registered on ARC. But some in-progress pics you can kindly find here and here .

And a brief in-progress thread you also can see here: http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index....=176499&hl=

Cheers!

Alexander.

Edited by Eastern

Hi Moritz! Thanks for dropping by and the entry! :worship:

Sick! just sick dude! Awesome job!

Brock

Oh yes, Brock! Sometimes I find myself to be really crazy about modelling and feel sick being apart for a couple of days. :thumbsup:

Cheers!

Alexander.

:)

• 3 months later...
Wow, how did I miss this one, great job Alex. :thumbsup:

Thanks much, Charlie for the appreciation.

Hi guys! Thanks much for the encouragement!

Cheers and happy modeling!

Alexander.

:thumbsup:

Edited by Eastern
This is most beautiful...you have brought realism to another level..!

Thank you, infideon for so high appreciation of my build and thank you guys once more for my sunk thread revival. ;)

Alexander.

:thumbsup:

WOW...It looks absolutely real...You MUST teach me to weather like that....good job indeed!!!!

Thanks for the input, BK974. I intend to post my ever first WIP on ARC soon and after a while I apparentely will share my weathering technique with other fellow modelers. :cheers: But I can say that preshading is not my style and no such technique was used.

Alexander.

Edited by Eastern
  • 1 year later...

Reviving this thread....just because the model looks sooooo good. I missed this thread the first time it was posted......beautiful job Alexander.

Thanks, Steve!

Cheers!

Alexander

:salute:

just had another lingering LOOK AT it and thought OUSTANDINGLY AMAZING :wub: :wub:

AWESOME....it is the BEST looking F/A -18D

STUNNING to look at and you did a FATANSTIC, SUPERB job on this....FAULTLESS, NEAT AND FLAWLESS..

KUDOS MY friend Alexander.EVRYTHING about it smacks ofof REAL MODELING skills and talent... :woo: hoo :woo: hoo

HOLMES :worship::worship::worship:

The only thing wrong here is not enough pictures! Amazing build Alex! Any better pics of the MFD's using the film? The only pics I saw of them were at an angle, so hard to see the "brownish-black" color you described on page 1.

:jaw-dropping:

The only thing wrong here is not enough pictures! Amazing build Alex! Any better pics of the MFD's using the film? The only pics I saw of them were at an angle, so hard to see the "brownish-black" color you described on page 1.

Hi blunce!

Thanks much for appreciation. As for some more images to show the film, no any good enough available except what has been posted. Some more pics of the "beast" you can find if skip into my web page. ;)

HOLMES, Diego, thank you guys for the input!

Cheers!

Alexander