F/A-18D Academy 1/32 Scale

• 1 year later...

I believe this is the fines hornet I have ever seen. This is an old post I came across on accident. Absolutely wonderful aircraft. Amazing work.

Excellent work Eastern.

From the other side of the Pacific,

Mike

I believe this is the fines hornet I have ever seen. This is an old post I came across on accident. Absolutely wonderful aircraft. Amazing work.

Excellent work Eastern.

From the other side of the Pacific,

Mike

Hi Mike,

Thank you for my old thread reviving. And thanks much for your kind words on my build.

Cheers!

Alexander

wow,after looking at your model, i think i need to start on mine too!!! You should continue your modelling efforts and include a diorama...i'm sure it would look fabulous...

cheers...and congratulations on such a great build

wow,after looking at your model, i think i need to start on mine too!!! You should continue your modelling efforts and include a diorama...i'm sure it would look fabulous...

cheers...and congratulations on such a great build

Hi shan,

Thank you for appreciation. I hope you are soaked with inspiration now to start yours one. ;)

All I can say is :jaw-dropping: :jaw-dropping: and where is the build log?

:cheers:

/Jesse

Where's the log... Er...In the fireplace, of course! :rolleyes:

Well, jokes aside, I haven't posted the in-progress thread. Only the images of the completed thing.

Some in-progress pics you can find skipping into my web page (see a link on a foot of my post).

Cheers!

Alexander