Trumpy Mig 23 on IPMS Philippines

I wish they would upload bigger shots. They had bigger pictures before, don't understand why they now have these tiny 300 pixels pictures.

Pure speculation, but I assume before, the larger images would set off the nitpickers and soon it would descend into Trumpy bashing. Bad PR especially when you think how close a relationship IPMS Philippines has with them. They may have also had issues with others using their images, hot linking them on other sites.

Pure speculation, but I assume before, the larger images would set off the nitpickers and soon it would descend into Trumpy bashing.

I seriously doubt that the size of the pics will stop the usual rabble from finding every error real or imagined.

Good!! The decal guys should go nuts with all the different schemes these came in, resin guys as well for exterior differences. The parts breakdown shows there could be a lot of different variants. Hopefully they do a MiG-27 as well.

Don

According to Stevens Int'l it is due mid-year

TSM-3209 1/32 MiG23MF Flogger B Soviet Fighter (New Tool) (MAY) $169.95 TBA

TSM-3210 1/32 MiG23ML Flogger-G Soviet Fighter $0.00 TBA

Edited by Matt Roberts
According to Stevens Int'l it is due mid-year

TSM-3209 1/32 MiG23MF Flogger B Soviet Fighter (New Tool) (MAY) $169.95 TBA

TSM-3210 1/32 MiG23ML Flogger-G Soviet Fighter $0.00 TBA

Is that all? Practically free!!!

I hope I am not one of those guys that enables the pricing by Trumpeter by saying "F-it! Who cares about price?!!!"

I wish they would upload bigger shots. They had bigger pictures before, don't understand why they now have these tiny 300 pixels pictures.

LOL, thats because asians are tight, they will skimp on anything, even when it doesnt really matter lol. I know, and im allowed to say it because i am half of one :-)

I really am excited about this kit, i cant wait to build it when i finally get my hands on one.

Edited by benjo
I'll probably get one - if they get it reasonably right. Whatever that means.

The photos are worthless though. Looking forward to see a proper review from someone who knows what he's talking about.

:cheers: ill start when built pics appear ;)

On a serious note...anyone see an Aphid (AA-8) on the sprues? I remember this was asked when they first popped up last year around the time of the Tokyo show

Hi Matt, not sure whether Trumpeter give you the Aphid but it is available here along with other Russian A2A missiles. ;)

HTH

:woot.gif:

• 2 weeks later...

1/32 mig 23... that's gonna be very interresting! (mig 27 too)

i'm not the one that usually come and complain about issue of the kit just by seeing the pics... but...

but i think that they could have put a radar in the nosecone of the airplane!

...i question the choice of molding in simplistic two halves the whole front part of the plane...

(they take care to create a modular kit design, with nice rear fuselage...)

all other sprues are ok to me... (there's even already mig-27 parts on sprues! ...i can see short intakes plates...)

...why do they furbish underwing fuel tanks... that none will ever use...(rarely use on real plane!) ...and i can't see ventral fueltank(that was commonly use!) on any sprueshots...

Edited by mingwin