aircraft kits for sale 1/72 and 1/48

Hello all,

I have a large collection of kits and I finally decided to sell them as I will probably never come to build them, so they would be better off with more active modelers. A friend of mine advised me to post them here on this forum, so here I am...

The kits are mostly WWII to modern aircraft in both scales, most of them have additional etched/resin add-on detailing sets to go with. Lots of decals as well.

I always kept track of what I bought and all the prices quoted are my cost price, not including shipping.

I am based in France, but will ship anywhere. I accept payments in Euros, through Paypal.

the list is probably too big to be posted here, but if interested, contact me and I will e-mail you the whole thing in excel format.

:thumbsup:

Philippe

I build all 1/72 kits and would like a copy of your list please. many thanks.

Hello all,

I have a large collection of kits and I finally decided to sell them as I will probably never come to build them, so they would be better off with more active modelers. A friend of mine advised me to post them here on this forum, so here I am...

The kits are mostly WWII to modern aircraft in both scales, most of them have additional etched/resin add-on detailing sets to go with. Lots of decals as well.

I always kept track of what I bought and all the prices quoted are my cost price, not including shipping.

I am based in France, but will ship anywhere. I accept payments in Euros, through Paypal.

the list is probably too big to be posted here, but if interested, contact me and I will e-mail you the whole thing in excel format.

:woot.gif:

Philippe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...