Su-33 Sea Flanker second installment

SUPERB.....OUTSTANDING..EXQUISITE.....The detailled ladder, chains et al...SIMPLY AMAZING!!!

I have NOT SEEN such a piece of masterful artwork and workmanship in a long time...

your FLANKERis easily a GOLD MEDAL WINNER...

HOLMES :whistle::worship::worship::banana:

What a GEM!

i wish i could afford one day to get the sol conversion set...

your work is absolutely beautiful!

bravo!

Geez, even if we could afford it, we would still to make the best use of it, just like Stenkabg.

Beautiful naval flanker indeed

I'd love to get my hand on that PE ladder :worship:

Edited by Red Dog
  • 2 weeks later...
:rolleyes: and :salute: again. That is a most striking build; worthy of anyones trophy case. Remember when the Flanker first became know to the west, some were calling it a Big MiG, in reference to the Fulcrum, and the Sukhoi folks took offense to it being called that, well it's certainly proved it is not a "big MiG" , but a lot more.
  • 2 years later...

Hi, friends. This is a little somenthing I added to my build from last year. I hope it gave it more realism. The ladder is custom photoeched, the pilot is converted from an Aires Warsaw Pact pilot, the rest is scratch-buit. Injoy the pictures.

su33_18.jpg

su33_19.jpg

hello stank, great work!

which references did you use for the red chains? they look very realistic :woot.gif: