1/32 Trump EF-2000A Eurofighter

Hello Rendoro

ok that looks ok

save the buckles and use news paper to replicate the belts "it would allow you to play with the mouvements" and paint them flat back !

that would do the trick

and for the seat's fabric : you could use bandage to recreate the look and paint it green

ideas ideas....

keep it up !

:lol:

Hello Rendoro

ok that looks ok

save the buckles and use news paper to replicate the belts "it would allow you to play with the mouvements" and paint them flat back !

that would do the trick

and for the seat's fabric : you could use bandage to recreate the look and paint it green

ideas ideas....

keep it up !

:thumbsup:

All good advice, but don't paint the belts black, paint them dark green.

• 2 weeks later...

I cheated a bit, added some PE stuff along with some extra parts laying around. and a lot of rererence on the Martin Baker website. It took awhile, but I think Im just going to paint the canopies black on all my future projects :banana:

DSC01173.jpg

DSC01171.jpg

DSC01174.jpg

DSC01168.jpg

DSC01074.jpg

heres some updates, and the Wild Weasel was a project that I did years ago, one of the few that survived my many moves from place to place....

Hope you like so far, more updates to come this weekend

• 1 month later...

It's looking great so far - I'm looking forward to the finished article. One thing though:

DSC01186.jpg

Nothing against your modelling skills (you're doing a great job) but those inboard pylons really are way too small - too short in length and in height by a mile. I'd suggest replacing them with a set from TwoMikes if its not too late...

Bobski, I was just thinking that when I was attaching them. The Directions have those inboards with no armament. I wish I wouldve waited on this build, because now aires makes the exhaust nozzles now.... :D. Being that this is one of my favorite jets, I am most likely to do a Revell and go crazy with the aftermarket. Thanks for the heads up.

Holmes, Thanks for the props!! I just got back into this amazing Hobby, I dont know why I ever stopped in the first place. All of you guys are truly and inspiration to me.

I got a Trump Mig-29K that it going to be built next, and Im slowly looking at the Zacto Conversions with great interest. I have never used resin in the past, so I am kinda nervous at hacking up something, but I have to learn how to someday. I find myself more interested in non-US aircraft these days, but I also have some US aircraft that I need to build as well. I actually have quite the collection of 1/32's, and I am really running out of storage space.

Cheers,

Rob

Bobski, I was just thinking that when I was attaching them. The Directions have those inboards with no armament. I wish I wouldve waited on this build, because now aires makes the exhaust nozzles now.... :thumbsup:. Being that this is one of my favorite jets, I am most likely to do a Revell and go crazy with the aftermarket. Thanks for the heads up.

Holmes, Thanks for the props!! I just got back into this amazing Hobby, I dont know why I ever stopped in the first place. All of you guys are truly and inspiration to me.

I got a Trump Mig-29K that it going to be built next, and Im slowly looking at the Zacto Conversions with great interest. I have never used resin in the past, so I am kinda nervous at hacking up something, but I have to learn how to someday. I find myself more interested in non-US aircraft these days, but I also have some US aircraft that I need to build as well. I actually have quite the collection of 1/32's, and I am really running out of storage space.

Cheers,

Rob

If you add some armament to the pylons then it might disguise them a bit. If you're doing an RAF machine then UK Paveways from Flightpath would work, or alternatively some GBU-12s slightly modified and painted to represent Paveway IVs.