Kulula Air's Silly Livery

I'm trying to figure out what font they've used. I thought I had it, but I was mistaken. I've currently got some feelers out to see if I can nail down what it is, and based on those photos I may be able to do it. The big hang up besides the font is going to be the details of the little pictures done in dashed lines.

J

Never thought that execs in the airline industry would have such a great sense of humour. The color looks the same as the lime green used on the 737's of the late Zip Airlines here in Canada. That would be a neat aircraft to add to my collection.

rob

Had someone send me pics of this recently!

4 pics front - rear on both sides

It shows 2 Registrations? but don't have a pic as to u/wing reg though!

Adrian

The a/c came to South Africa from the Czech Republic, and has now been re-registered with a ZS registration.

J

The a/c came to South Africa from the Czech Republic, and has now been re-registered with a ZS registration.

J

Interesting J

So the stbd side bit OK-PIK reg with the <- Secret agent code (aka plane's regirstration) would now change to ZS-ZWP?

Just a dilema as to which to go for or are you likely to offer both options?

Either way I'm interested in a set.

Adrian

• 6 months later...

Unfortunately, at least from my hand, it's not happening. I was in touch with the Kulula PR department, who started out being very helpful. But then they just stopped answering emails. What I was trying to get was some images of the little illustrations found on the airplane. I know the name of the font (which its quite expensive to buy), but without better images of those little illustrations, it's not really doable (with any kind of accuracy).

In any event, I've just started back to school full time, so I'm out of the game for the next three years at a minimum.

J

• 2 months later...